Botting 5 - 10 Accounts (Do Proxies/VPNS High ban rate)?

Molde

To put it in short. Is it safe to bot 5 - 10 accounts almost or ready for either Zulrah or Minnows. All these accounts are botted and created from a Single IP Address (Not a Proxy).

I don't really want to bot them on the same IP anymore as I'm concerned for a ban such as "RWT(Goldfarm)" Ban and I want to run 5-10 accounts at the same time if possible.

Is it safe to use these accounts on a proxy or a VPN for Zulrah or Minnows?

I know some people are going to say shit like "It's never safe" , "Expect a ban if you bot" etc. Lets bear in mind these accounts have been botted and not been banned as of yet. I'm also not asking for a 100% safe method. Just looking for the risks associated with using them to bot on a Proxy or a VPN

Edited by Molde

18 minutes ago, Molde said:

To put it in short. Is it safe to bot 5 - 10 accounts almost or ready for either Zulrah or Minnows. All these accounts are botted and created from a Single IP Address (Not a Proxy).

I don't really want to bot them on the same IP anymore as I'm concerned for a ban such as "RWT(Goldfarm)" Ban and I want to run 5-10 accounts at the same time if possible.

Is it safe to use these accounts on a proxy or a VPN for Zulrah or Minnows?

I know some people are going to say shit like "It's never safe" , "Expect a ban if you bot" etc. Lets bear in mind these accounts have been botted and not been banned as of yet. I'm also not asking for a 100% safe method. Just looking for the risks associated with using them to bot on a Proxy or a VPN

Woah good luck bro!

I would suggest not using a VPN as the chance of someone botting on it and catching a ban wave is high.

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Just risk it and report the results. Botting is all about trial and error. Forums are good because we get to share data and figure things out faster.

I'm hoping some of you guys have already done that trial and error and have that knowledge and are happy to help me, thank you :)

6 minutes ago, Theminis said:

That's not true lol.

Use as many as proxies as u can (dont use vpns), 1 proxy per account is best obviously while no more than 3-4 accounts per proxy.

Where's a good place to get proxies from do you know?

So would you say using "Cyberghost" Which is recommended on the sticky here is usless?

2 minutes ago, THS said:

Like someone said earlier, you wont know until you try it. Treat it like a little science project with different variables and assess the difference in ban rates or potentially lack of.

Be willing to lose, with the intention that in the long run you will make some gains.

Like I said I am willing to trial and error and I already have been doing this. I'm hoping some people here can help me make some decisions when going through my trial and error methods.

Just now, Rhodry said:

Don't use cyber ghost. Just buy some proxies ;)

Do you know a good place to buy proxies?

2 minutes ago, Molde said:

Like I said I am willing to trial and error and I already have been doing this. I'm hoping some people here can help me make some decisions when going through my trial and error methods.

Proxies across all, doesnt really matter what provider or location based, same shit.

Botting different skills in different ways with different methods.

How long are you botting per day.

How often are you breaking.

Do abit of research, buy a few scripts and test different ones to come up with a set of criteria that is different across all your accounts.

As for making decisions for you, if you want to share with me these sorts of details ^ then I could probably deduce the reasons you're getting banned (Tall order but hey).

Edited by THS

1 minute ago, THS said:

Proxies across all, doesnt really matter what provider or location based, same shit.

Botting different skills in different ways with different methods.

How long are you botting per day.

How often are you breaking.

Do abit of research, buy a few scripts and test different ones to come up with a set of criteria that is different across all your accounts.

As for making decisions for you, if you want to share with me these sorts of details ^ then I could probably deduce the reasons you're getting banned (Tall order but hey).

Would you suggest 1 proxy per account?

Is it as safe to bot on a proxy as it would be to bot on your home IP?

11 minutes ago, Molde said:

Do you know a good place to buy proxies?

Pretty sure @Token sells proxies, if not. you should try virmach or proxyfish.

12 minutes ago, Molde said:

Would you suggest 1 proxy per account?

Is it as safe to bot on a proxy as it would be to bot on your home IP?

Arguably home is better, coz residential. But you'd have to be flagged/reported before they check that. In which case, home IP may save you if they're just quickly checking but more than likely it won't matter.

I never use my Home IP because I want to keep it clean. Would recommend just using proxies and taking on the risk, if not investing into the illusive residential proxies lul.