Any Dirtbike Riders?

ProjectPact

Just now, adam k said:

Depends on your use for it.

I do track days, but don't mind wood riding once in a blue moon. I've just heard some of my buddies tell me that the Rekluse cutch is amazing when hitting corners because there is no fear to be in the correct gear, it is so forgiving and will assist in finding the best spot in your throttle range regardless of gear. So essentially, stalling out becomes a thing of the past. 

• Like 1

Just now, Project said:

I do track days, but don't mind wood riding once in a blue moon. I've just heard some of my buddies tell me that the Rekluse cutch is amazing when hitting corners because there is no fear to be in the correct gear, it is so forgiving and will assist in finding the best spot in your throttle range regardless of gear. So essentially, stalling out becomes a thing of the past. 

IMO - track for pleasure vs track for organized racing are two different things. If it's leisure then weigh it out. Dirt biking is great, just expect to break a lot of bones haha :D 

Just now, adam k said:

IMO - track for pleasure vs track for organized racing are two different things. If it's leisure then weigh it out. Dirt biking is great, just expect to break a lot of bones haha :D 

Hahaha oh yea! I've been riding since I was 7. I've been thrown off quite a few times. Still, dirt bikes are no where near as scary as street bikes. lol. I get butterflies everytime I turn on my R6.

• Like 1