Does they going to banhammer me?

CaTiiRe

look I just bot for 3-4 hours at wine of zamorak (7am to 11am), and then I spent like 6000 or 5000 law runes to falador teleporting (like 3 hours) now im going to splash, does Jagex will ban me for that? I mean for being too long leveling up magic Thanks for reply im very nervous

Macroing and third-party software

Software that can be used to gain an unfair advantage in our games may not be used. This includes automation tools, macros, bots, auto-typers, and tools that circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to automatically log out inactive users.

Any game-specific, third-party software that encourages contradiction of the previous statement, bypasses the normal navigation of our website, automatically requests pages from our website or which endangers user accounts are also regarded as detrimental to RuneScape and should not be used.

As you can see I use for 3-4 hours osbot and then I use auto mouseclicker for 3 hours more, does auto mouseclicker is considerable automation tools?

Edited by CaTiiRe

I think it helps a lot to be playing a few minutes per 30 mins-1hour of botting.

Edit: to answer your question, "does they going to banhammer me?", eventually would be the best answer imo :P. You can get away with a lot using private scripts though.

Edited by fr0sted

If they are free scripts then from experience there is a good chance you can get banned. If you get a premium script like Czars perfect magic and use it sensibly by giving it breaks e.g every 90 mins break for 30 or so, then this will lower that risk massively, i've currently got 2 accounts to 99 doing that method