Avoiding F2P Trade Restrictions while Suicide botting?

Colonel_Panic

13 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

it is 18 hours instead of 24

not all items are restricted only items that are botted the most like ores and oak logs etc.

Did they change it? The only thing I can find in google searches say 24 hours.  18 would be a lot more manageable.  

Do you know if there's a list somewhere of which items are restricted? I noticed that certain fish are (like shrimp and anchovies), but others aren't (like salmon and tuna).  

37 minutes ago, Colonel_Panic said:

Did they change it? The only thing I can find in google searches say 24 hours.  18 would be a lot more manageable.  

Do you know if there's a list somewhere of which items are restricted? I noticed that certain fish are (like shrimp and anchovies), but others aren't (like salmon and tuna).  

It's still 24 I think, I mostly just suicide on fridays through sundays and not bot on other days. The 7qp is probably your best bet to bypass it though.

If this relates to your Scripting + Writing goal. I think you'd be better off making it apart of your script. 

Finish Tut island - > 7QP - > the rest of the script - > Mule

That way you wouldn't have to worry about if your accounts have been on for a collectively a day. That's my 2 cents at least.

50 minutes ago, scape said:

Botting 7 qp = 35 mins or less

37 minutes ago, Runnwith said:

If this relates to your Scripting + Writing goal. I think you'd be better off making it apart of your script. 

Finish Tut island - > 7QP - > the rest of the script - > Mule

That way you wouldn't have to worry about if your accounts have been on for a collectively a day. That's my 2 cents at least.

Yeah I plan on introducing it anyways as it's an interesting problem to solve.  Just curious if others had found better ways around it (I was thinking something like splitting bots up to only run 12 hours each day for 2 days to make them last longer than 24 hours).  Getting the quest points definitely seems like the most efficient answer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colonel_Panic said:

Yeah I plan on introducing it anyways as it's an interesting problem to solve.  Just curious if others had found better ways around it (I was thinking something like splitting bots up to only run 12 hours each day for 2 days to make them last longer than 24 hours).  Getting the quest points definitely seems like the most efficient answer

your f2p bot will not last 2 days. 7 qp is no doubt fastest and best way