Scammed by RsKinGp (Fire cape service)

Zuxorra

Disputed member: [RsKinGp]

Thread Link:

Explanation: Bought firecape service from him, Contacted him on skype (skypename:kingrsgp) And discussed the cost of the service. Bought it from his website (http://www.goldkfc.com/) After he was done i couldnt login, because someone was still logged into my account. asked him if he logged off. he said he did, took atleast 15 minutes until i could login. When i got into the account it was in full jester costume and had nothing else on and nothing in bags. I checked my bank and everything was gone. Contacted him on skype about it and he's denying everything. I also changed pw before the service just to make sure only he and i had the password. (First email is me changing the password before the service, second after the service) I removed some information from the paypal email, my name for example and transaction id. I will give staff the unedited version if im asked to.

Evidence:The images i uploaded is my evidence.

1.png

2.png

3.png

6.png.32b945373e6b57c3d8cf41450aa1529a.png

Hi sorry for late respond.

I have no idea why the user saying so ! I dont know what he is trying to.

here are proofs of beginning:

[HIDDEN] x7

here are proofs of finished:

[HIDDEN] x8

My mate asked him to change pw once we are done . we are sitting here for business for several years,never get any porblem.

Of course ,any Mods or Admins please check it for us ,thanks a lot .   

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

2 things about the screenshots he posted are kinda fishy. On the first screenshot you see a message in chat, while on the second one you don't. (So he logged out). Second, there's actually a player facing him on the second screenshot like he just traded with that account. It's only wearing a glory, no axe or whatever. This is some deep shit, but he has 7 posts and this could be faked easily to try and get money off him. Sorry for posting on the dispute, but these things might be important to have in mind.

As said above you have 7 posts and pretty fishy, as you clearly logged out multiple times and set the account up. This user has been a dedicated user and service provider in the runescape community for years. You aren't going to bull shit us around and tarnish his reputation. He has accounts order services with 10-20x wealth than you and has never had an incident like this.