emigdiodia is a liar

if I can show somehow that is not true, I do not recover accounts under any circumstances. and I have many buyers who can say it, to whom I have already sold many tutorials.

I think this person is trying to blame me for something I did not do, and to excuse himself for his own mistakes. I hope it will be resolved soon because it is bothering me enough that I can not use the bot safely, and try to damage my reputation when on the same sythe.org page I have a perfect record. and here just post

35 minutes ago, emigdiodia said:

if I can show somehow that is not true, I do not recover accounts under any circumstances. and I have many buyers who can say it, to whom I have already sold many tutorials.

I think this person is trying to blame me for something I did not do, and to excuse himself for his own mistakes. I hope it will be resolved soon because it is bothering me enough that I can not use the bot safely, and try to damage my reputation when on the same sythe.org page I have a perfect record. and here just post

Do you have Teamviewer? I could teamview you and we could verify the facts.

Add me on skype: iminjured15

• Administrator

Not enough evidence to prove either way. We checked the guys email. You do realize how long it would take to recover all those accounts right? It just doesn't seem logic, especially when you provided us 1 account. Sorry for your loss??? I can't really force someone to refund when there is no evidence.

• Like 3