Can you actually turn a good profit botting?

d0nk3yk0ng12

I've tried to add it up but with the price of bonds & proxy's.. then the ban rates seem to be high these days too. Can you actually somehow turn a decent profit? if so any tips at all? my guess is it has to be on a massive scale

Edit: if anyone has some tips they'd share with me I'm very interested

Edited by d0nk3yk0ng12

4 minutes ago, d0nk3yk0ng12 said:

I've tried to add it up but with the price of bonds & proxy's.. then the ban rates seem to be high these days too. Can you actually somehow turn a decent profit? if so any tips at all? my guess is it has to be on a massive scale

All true statements, if you really need money you're better off getting a minimum wage job. If you know programming very well, then you can save on some costs. If you don't know any programming, you're very likely to lose out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alek said:

All true statements, if you really need money you're better off getting a minimum wage job. If you know programming very well, then you can save on some costs. If you don't know any programming, you're very likely to lose out.

yeah very much just looking for something on the side!

@kazemaru yes i know, this is more of a call out on how

2 minutes ago, d0nk3yk0ng12 said:

looks like I'll have to chat with some scripters! 

more likely look how much you want to risk (100$? 200$? 500$? 1000$?)

the more you invest on scripts (mule automatic replacements etc) the more you can make as long you know your method

like suicide botting (accounts get banned within a time period)

daily botting with many accounts with low requirements or high requirements?

how many hours per day can you bot safely?

8 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

more likely look how much you want to risk (100$? 200$? 500$? 1000$?)

the more you invest on scripts (mule automatic replacements etc) the more you can make as long you know your method

like suicide botting (accounts get banned within a time period)

daily botting with many accounts with low requirements or high requirements?

how many hours per day can you bot safely?

yeah very true, gives a lot to think about.

Always risky i guess.

Ideally, you should write your own scripts so you can best capture how you do what you do and implement that into your script. Writing scripts that mimic your quirks and habits is key to build a successful antiban. A successful antiban is one that fools other players, because they're probably the number one reason why you get flagged.

If your aim is to make loads of GP/$, then look into gold farming. You'll be creating throwaway accounts that'll probably last around a few months (at best) and then get banned. Hopefully the turnover's good enough to make this viable.

If you want to make good profit but don't mind waiting a little longer, look into building up accounts. When they released the achievement diaries, I was one of the few to gain entry to the new red chinchompa area, which is an exclusive reward to the Western Provence(?) diary. That place is almost completely dead all the time because of the high requirements. I botted myself 80 hunter before moving on. But if you get caught...well fuck. Hopefully, with built up accounts, you'll get slapped with just a 2-day ban.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, liverare said:

Ideally, you should write your own scripts so you can best capture how you do what you do and implement that into your script. Writing scripts that mimic your quirks and habits is key to build a successful antiban. A successful antiban is one that fools other players, because they're probably the number one reason why you get flagged.

If your aim is to make loads of GP/$, then look into gold farming. You'll be creating throwaway accounts that'll probably last around a few months (at best) and then get banned. Hopefully the turnover's good enough to make this viable.

If you want to make good profit but don't mind waiting a little longer, look into building up accounts. When they released the achievement diaries, I was one of the few to gain entry to the new red chinchompa area, which is an exclusive reward to the Western Provence(?) diary. That place is almost completely dead all the time because of the high requirements. I botted myself 80 hunter before moving on. But if you get caught...well fuck. Hopefully, with built up accounts, you'll get slapped with just a 2-day ban.

thanks for taking the time to write this, it puts it pretty clear to me! yeah i did the built up methods but got sick of the bans, anything to do with earning gp and they seem to slap the perm on ya.