2nd account banned, only ever used stealth quester on it?

Colonel_Panic

6 hours ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

32 accounts banned \o/.:kappa: its not much but i note all times (logout, breaks, pause)

Example: lets get one time 2:30 am.. all accounts when i start bot 3h, they will still botting until 1:00 am of next day but all accounts that i try start 2:00h i will get a ban between 14h-16h.. allways, so what is happening here is that between 2:00-2:30h my accounts is getting 1 "bot point (u can call it what you want), but my accounts is getting marks at this time" and the second mark come at (14h-16h = ban).

Probably when i start after 2:30 am my acc get one mark at (14h-16h) and other mark just will come at (1:00am)... 

Sorry man but that is WAY too small a sample size for the conclusions you are drawing.

Just now, sudoinit6 said:

is WAY too small a sample size for the conclusions you are drawing.

Yeah can be, but for me if in one moment i used bot 20h a day and got a ban next day in all these accounts, and in other moment i can bot 4 or 5 accounts 15h every day and these accounts still alive... i found a ban pattern and this is what matter.

Doing exactly the same thing, 1 attempt means nothing, 2 attempts can be lucky, 3 \o/ , 4 i found a pattern..... thats what i do... if work i dont need test it in 400 account to draw a conclusion.

16 hours ago, RuneMaker4657 said:

They have time to verify your account and time to ban you.

for example every 15h 17h 19h the system will verify your account using they ways to get bot behavior, if u are boting will recieve 1 "bot point" each time verified, 2 "bot points" = ban.

Jagex dont do it. Since they have automatic detection for bots, i think report system just work if someone recieve a lot of reports and still playing.

You can use stealth quester, invisible quester, quest script made by jagex mods or whatever... will allways be caught if use in wrong time (Using some tricks u can avoid ban for a long time... but the end we all know :ban: )

What happens at 8 bot points?

• 2 years later...
On 9/18/2017 at 7:13 AM, Colonel_Panic said:

I had a main banned a week or so ago for macro major and ended up making a new account to just AFK train on while doing other things.  The only thing I've botted on this account was stealth quester, and yesterday was the first time I used it (botted 3 quests then went back to AFK training manually).  

Logging in this morning and I'm perma banned again.

Just trying to figure out what's going on.  Is my IP/email flagged? (Both accounts were made on the same IP and same email)

I can't think of any other reason other than

A: Got reported for AFK training and jagex banned without looking into it

B: Somehow triggered detection system with stealth quester

I did a trial run and found Stealth Quester, at least, the F2P quests = instant ban

All 4 accounts: slow botted fishing and attack

Account 1 -- no stealth quester -- still going strong after 8 days and > 20 hours botting. Did 2 quests manually.

Account 2 -- stealth quester with 1 quest per day -- banned after 2 days questing

Account 3 -- stealth quester with 3 quests per day -- banned after 1 day questing

Account 4 -- stealth quester with 3 quests per day -- banned after 2 days questing

Stealth -- it is not. You might get lucky with the pay to play quests, but don't use it for the free to play quests for sure.

Edited by Gabriel Ramuglia