MirrorClient v2.5

MGI

42 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

Load the normal client, then click mirror mode when entering your username and password :) 

I thought there was a separate download you needed to move into the game files. When i do what youre saying I get some kind of error and it just closes, and puts a .txt file onto my desktop

hs_err_pid13316.log

Above file is what downloads to my desktop after the client searches for osrs client to attach to.

Edited by Trevlf

3 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Whats the difference? I mean obviously it uses the original os client which i guess is more lowkey but is there a difference in ban rate, etc...?

supposedly from what I've been reading it decreases your likelyhood of becoming banned, simply because according to Jagex all they see is you playing on OSBuddy, and not some random 3rd party client. But what they still can see is all your mouse movements, so when they see repetitive mouse movements for hours on end, you will still get a ban. Even thought you may be using a VIP or Purchased script, like what happened to me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2018 at 12:30 PM, Trevlf said:

I thought there was a separate download you needed to move into the game files. When i do what youre saying I get some kind of error and it just closes, and puts a .txt file onto my desktop

hs_err_pid13316.log

Above file is what downloads to my desktop after the client searches for osrs client to attach to.

I get the same problem when im trying to mirror  with Osbuddy, but its normal when using runelite. Anyone know why?

• Zach locked this topic