Has anyone recently succesfully botted agillity 1-70?

Regulate

i reached 63 got banned, did 63-65 got perma banned lol. Don't even think of botting agility unless private script. Agility is the only skill that got me banned despite all the effort. Botting Agility is like asking for a Jagex ban hammer.

Pay Service owners money to level it up for you by hand

Edited by PulseImpulse

Just now, Regulate said:

Haha, seems like it's  nearly impossible to reach level 70+ :p. If I get graceful before I reach level 60, I consider leveling the last 10 levels by hand though. 1 hour a day. Hate it

It really isn't the worst skill to train... I mean I'll be cliche here but watch a movie whilst you plan to train it, the xp and levels surprisingly come by a lot faster than you'd expect

Got to level 93 on a level 3 skiller before getting banned like 6 months ago, all other skills were one. (Botting 10-12 hours a day)
-> Got a level 3 skiller with 84 agility at the moment with decent base stats. (Botting 4 Hours a day for the past 2 weeks)
-> Got a level 3 skiller with 50 agility at the moment with no other stats trained. (Botting 6 Hours a day for the past 3 days)