How do I use break manager

Roidz_

1 minute ago, Roidz_ said:

So, I see this part now. But, it still wont break after the allotted time.. 

BOT.JPG

Yeah if it just ignores the break then I would double check your settings in the GUI for perfect fisher and if nothing there seems to be causing it then post on @Czar's profile, they prefer you to post there rather than the thread itself :) 

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/70546-czar/

Your break settings are perfect. :) 

You could prove if it's the scripts fault or not by trying breaks with a different script :) 

Edited by Sociopath

Just now, Roidz_ said:

Yeah it isn't the script. I have perfect fisher, miner, and APA smither and a combat script and no break settings work for any of them. I'm retesting them all to be sure, but it doesn't look good so far.

I've just tested and my breaks are working with the same settings, fuck knows lol!

I'm using injection, I doubt that would make any difference though? 

9 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

Yeah if it just ignores the break then I would double check your settings in the GUI for perfect fisher and if nothing there seems to be causing it then post on @Czar's profile, they prefer you to post there rather than the thread itself :) 

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/70546-czar/

Your break settings are perfect. :) 

You could prove if it's the scripts fault or not by trying breaks with a different script :) 

5 minutes ago, Roidz_ said:

Yeah it isn't the script. I have perfect fisher, miner, and APA smither and a combat script and no break settings work for any of them. I'm retesting them all to be sure, but it doesn't look good so far.

Oh... I forgot to mention. OSBot wont log in to my Runescape account. My login credentials are correct, but it'll go to the screen where you type in the Password and it'll keep changing screens. Maybe it's OSBot itself?

Just now, Roidz_ said:

Oh... I forgot to mention. OSBot wont log in to my Runescape account. My login credentials are correct, but it'll go to the screen where you type in the Password and it'll keep changing screens. Maybe it's OSBot itself?

For the login part have you got the show username/password boxes selected? they need to be deselected. 

I don't think you can use mirror mode, I don't know what I was thinking when I said that lmao.

Are you using this Osbot build?

dCNRK1.jpg

Derp, I can see that you are using this version.. Hmm...

At this point I think someone who knows more needs to come in here and help you out :D - I can't think of anything else :(

Edited by Sociopath

Do I have to make a thread somewhere else to get others in?

Thanks for the help that you could  give me.

2 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

@Apaec seems to know his shit. :)

Nevermind... So, it appears  that I need to have the remember username deselected to get break manager to work. So, you fixed my issue. Appreciate it. 

One more question, are there premium bot returns? I bought Perfect fisher and it's not working really well... 

It'll run to lumbridge bank instead of Draynor. It won't drop fish. It's not a very good script..

BOT.JPG