When you really want that expensive script but can't afford it

LeBron

It's the scripters to blame really. Trials are great for new scripters who might not yet have a reputation; but why the hell does a scripter who has been here for 3 years need to prove that his/her scripts work? Customers should be able to just take the features list in the thread at face value. 

Hope it hurts their sales. 

1 hour ago, Alek said:

It's the scripters to blame really. Trials are great for new scripters who might not yet have a reputation; but why the hell does a scripter who has been here for 3 years need to prove that his/her scripts work? Customers should be able to just take the features list in the thread at face value. 

Hope it hurts their sales. 

Eh, I remember when I bought Khal's RCer for nat running after it was on the market for a long time but it was not locating the nat altar entrance after going through the obstacle. It was my fault for not reading the recent thread replies. I use that as a guage now to see how a script is doing. 

5 hours ago, Turkoize said:

Eh, I remember when I bought Khal's RCer for nat running after it was on the market for a long time but it was not locating the nat altar entrance after going through the obstacle. It was my fault for not reading the recent thread replies. I use that as a guage now to see how a script is doing. 

that's what i do as well. too bad not everyone possesses common sense