What to do with this account?

Mako

http://prntscr.com/gh229n

So I ended up getting this account unbanned using Jagex's appeal system, cause it got chainbanned a few years ago.

But during that time I had made a new account and would prefer the new one over this one. 

What would be a good thing to do with this account? I don't really want to sell the account cause there is a lot of hassles alongside it.

Should I just afk magic trees or get a bot and bot something, I dont really care if this one gets banned since my new one is better anyways.

What I had in mind was just get an autofighter and kill abyssal demons till i get bored.

56 minutes ago, Mako said:

http://prntscr.com/gh229n

So I ended up getting this account unbanned using Jagex's appeal system, cause it got chainbanned a few years ago.

But during that time I had made a new account and would prefer the new one over this one. 

What would be a good thing to do with this account? I don't really want to sell the account cause there is a lot of hassles alongside it.

Should I just afk magic trees or get a bot and bot something, I dont really care if this one gets banned since my new one is better anyways.

What I had in mind was just get an autofighter and kill abyssal demons till i get bored.

How did you get it unbanned?

Just now, Mako said:

I appealed the ban using the appeal system, it came out a few months ago.  This acc got banned because it was chainbanned while I botted on another account. And due to the account actually not botting itself, they just unbanned it 

Pretty nice of them considering you're known botter now. You shouldn't bot on it at all because you're on their list lol, sell it or use it to play legit.