AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

29 minutes ago, fortesting said:

Just picked this up. Is it possible to add traversing to the falador patch with a regular glory? It seems to only support teleing to draynor with a mounted glory with the notes saying the standard glory will got o karamja

I'm not sure by heart whether it's supported. Try using the GloryTraversing anyways and see if it works, the webwalker might pick up and do exactly what you intend it to.

12 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I'm not sure by heart whether it's supported. Try using the GloryTraversing anyways and see if it works, the webwalker might pick up and do exactly what you intend it to.

@Eagle Scripts I tested it, it teles to karmja then tries to walk to falador form there. Is it possible to teleport to draynor with the regular glory? running from falador takes longer, would be a nice and welcome addition. Thanks.

19 hours ago, fortesting said:

@Eagle Scripts I tested it, it teles to karmja then tries to walk to falador form there. Is it possible to teleport to draynor with the regular glory? running from falador takes longer, would be a nice and welcome addition. Thanks.

Looks like that's currently not supported yeah. I can maybe look into adding it but then it'll have to be added to my backlog as it's not an urgent bugfix, which can take a while. Feel free to send me a message on Discord and then I'll most likely ask you on there to ping me in X days.

16 hours ago, fortesting said:

Would also make sense for it to log out at the patch when it's done, if there's enough supplies, rather than going to the nearest bank, which can be very far, every time

Not really, because the chances of being completely supplied for a full next run is unlikely. Hence, it's more efficient to traverse to the bank while all patch timers are active, instead of only starting to resupply during runs, essentially losing valuable time.

21 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Looks like that's currently not supported yeah. I can maybe look into adding it but then it'll have to be added to my backlog as it's not an urgent bugfix, which can take a while. Feel free to send me a message on Discord and then I'll most likely ask you on there to ping me in X days.

Not really, because the chances of being completely supplied for a full next run is unlikely. Hence, it's more efficient to traverse to the bank while all patch timers are active, instead of only starting to resupply during runs, essentially losing valuable time.

If you're just doing herbs for profit with a bottomless bucket and a few hundred tele tabs, it really never needs to bank. Since it doesn't support stamina pots, or using ferox enclave to get run energy back, going to a bank in the middle of no where just wastes all the run energy for the next run, and makes it more llikely you get caught since it's longer in-game traversing, and not human like to run to a bank with a full inventory of supplies. Just some feedback.

@Eagle ScriptsCould you also ensure that when we click off the advertisement it doesn't appear again? I am trying to use the hardware mouse feature, and the ad keeps coming back, and the hardware mouse clicks it, and opens up the ad site.

Edited by fortesting

On 2/18/2023 at 4:13 PM, fortesting said:

If you're just doing herbs for profit with a bottomless bucket and a few hundred tele tabs, it really never needs to bank. Since it doesn't support stamina pots, or using ferox enclave to get run energy back, going to a bank in the middle of no where just wastes all the run energy for the next run, and makes it more llikely you get caught since it's longer in-game traversing, and not human like to run to a bank with a full inventory of supplies. Just some feedback.

@Eagle ScriptsCould you also ensure that when we click off the advertisement it doesn't appear again? I am trying to use the hardware mouse feature, and the ad keeps coming back, and the hardware mouse clicks it, and opens up the ad site.

The advertisement is OSBot-related and goes beyond the capabilities of the script.

On 2/18/2023 at 10:15 PM, gmans97 said:

Hello, can i get a trial?

Sure thing. Do you still need this?

12 hours ago, fortesting said:

Is there an option to wait until all plants are ready to harvest? I input a run for herbs, snapegrass, limps, but it will log in to collect the limps or snape before herbs are done, I'd prefer waiting until it's all ready, so it's less in-game time.

That's a negative, this option is currently not supported and am frankly not sure whether it will be as of right now. Perhaps if demand for it increases a lot I can consider looking into it.

5 hours ago, fighterix said:

Would love a trial, thanks

Sure thing. Trial granted :)

4 hours ago, realdealxk said:

Can you point me in the direction of how to set this up properly?

Make sure to: Select a FarmingLocation, add FarmingPatches to it, choose a TraversingMethod and thén add the actual FarmingLocation to the queue. The order in which you do this is important.