AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

32 minutes ago, KenpachiKyle said:

When starting a farm run, the script seems to get stuck on withdrawing Ultracompost. It does withdraw the correct items, just won't progress past that point. In Stealth Mode, nothing in logger.

Could you make a GIF/Screenshot + tell me what version you are running?

14 minutes ago, KenpachiKyle said:

This is the point it gets stuck at everytime, and Version 1.1

Stuck.png

Thanks for the information + screenshot. I have pushed V1.11 yesterday and it should go live anywhere today. Please give it another shot on V1.11 and if the problem still persists on the new version, we'll look into what's going wrong :).

37 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Thanks for the information + screenshot. I have pushed V1.11 yesterday and it should go live anywhere today. Please give it another shot on V1.11 and if the problem still persists on the new version, we'll look into what's going wrong :).

Sorry, just checked and this is on v.1.11. Did have similar issues with v1.1 though as well

Stuck 1.0.png

47 minutes ago, KenpachiKyle said:

Sorry, just checked and this is on v.1.11. Did have similar issues with v1.1 though as well

Stuck 1.0.png

V1.12 Has been pushed.
It seems that I introduced a bug in V1.11 in which the script would idle in the bank if it was supplied, this bug has been fixed in V1.12 --  Sorry about that.

• Heart 1

Hello, I've noticed two problems:

1. When trying to withdraw for example tomatoes in noted form. When at the bank it clicks on the "Note" button and than it gets stuck,
    not even trying to take the tomatoes. (If i manually take them it works). 

2.  For example it counts one note of five tomatoes as 5 inventory spaces even tho its only one. He begins to bank everything and goes in a loop.

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, malloctemp said:

Hello, I've noticed two problems:

1. When trying to withdraw for example tomatoes in noted form. When at the bank it clicks on the "Note" button and than it gets stuck,
    not even trying to take the tomatoes. (If i manually take them it works). 

2.  For example it counts one note of five tomatoes as 5 inventory spaces even tho its only one. He begins to bank everything and goes in a loop.

Capture.PNG

Please use the script in fixed-mode :).