AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

9 minutes ago, lilricci said:

Hey, I'm very interested in buying your script. I was wondering how the banrates are and if I could possibly try the script out. 

There is no such thing as banrate, nobody can give an answer on this. :D

What I can do is grant you a trial to test it out; which I have done :) .

Alright finally settling down and can test out this trial. Will post a prog once i begin testing. I had a look at the gui and it all seems super easy to setup. 

EDIT: Does this work on mirror mode? I have tried both mirrored and inject and it just keeps getting stuck when removing seeds from the bank. 

Edited by lilricci

Update: Stuck on withdrawing toadflax seed. The entire bot freezes up and I can't even pause it.

[ERROR][Bot #1][08/19 03:40:30 PM]: Error in script executor!java.lang.NullPointerException    at a.c.cON.h(q:106)    at b.b.cON.h(zb:29)    at b.b.cON.h(zb:190)    at b.cON.h(jb:86)    at core.MainDriver.onLoop(cb:110)    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

Edited by lilricci

37 minutes ago, lilricci said:

Update: Stuck on withdrawing toadflax seed. The entire bot freezes up and I can't even pause it.

[ERROR][Bot #1][08/19 03:40:30 PM]: Error in script executor!java.lang.NullPointerException    at a.c.cON.h(q:106)    at b.b.cON.h(zb:29)    at b.b.cON.h(zb:190)    at b.cON.h(jb:86)    at core.MainDriver.onLoop(cb:110)    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 

Can you get me the error, formatted? So I can reverste stacktrace it and see what's going wrong.