AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

2 minutes ago, Wes said:

I have a few suggestions after watching it run for a bit. Mostly with how plant cures are handled.

Take gp and buy them from the gardener who takes payments for protecting plants. Instead of banking again for one more cure.

Have multiple bank zones depending on what patch it's at, with slayer script I'm making I have bank zones for every task so it's not wasting loads of tele tabs if it doesn't have to.

I was in kourend and it went to fally to get another plant cure, then walked back to finish its settings.

Same with catherby, both patches of potato were diseased. So it cured, banked in fally, cured, banked in fally then went to seers to go to ardy. Lot's of wasted tabs and time.

I’ll look into adding more banks. As for gardener; that won’t be supported for now.

Please send me a reminder for the banks on sunday through PM :).

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

I’ll look into adding more banks. As for gardener; that won’t be supported for now.

Please send me a reminder for the banks on sunday through PM :).

Will do if I remember, the gardener not being supported wouldn't be an issue with more banks. If you don't mind I can grab bank areas and bank objects that would work best for each patch area. As kourend would be a bank chest vs bank booth at other 3. If you're using the web walking system like I am it would be a very simple addition to add more banks. But idk how your base script is setup so :think:.

13 minutes ago, Wes said:

Will do if I remember, the gardener not being supported wouldn't be an issue with more banks. If you don't mind I can grab bank areas and bank objects that would work best for each patch area. As kourend would be a bank chest vs bank booth at other 3. If you're using the web walking system like I am it would be a very simple addition to add more banks. But idk how your base script is setup so :think:.

Data would not hurt. Go for it :).

What is it using for deciding break times? I got home from work for lunch, break still said I had 54 min until end. Sold my herbs and restarted, on its lap to gather info my first herb was ready and waiting.

If it possible to add compost per patch? Regular compost on flowers and ultra on herbs? I'm going to use the flowers to keep it checking up on the patches often, Idk if it actually uses compost on flowers as I'm just now testing this to see if I get a bump in herb/hr over time.

Edited by Wes

18 minutes ago, Wes said:

What is it using for deciding break times? I got home from work for lunch, break still said I had 54 min until end. Sold my herbs and restarted, on its lap to gather info my first herb was ready and waiting.

If it possible to add compost per patch? Regular compost on flowers and ultra on herbs? I'm going to use the flowers to keep it checking up on the patches often, Idk if it actually uses compost on flowers as I'm just now testing this to see if I get a bump in herb/hr over time.

I'm currently not planning to implement a seperate tasking system for compost. The compost usage will stay as is for now :).

As for what it uses for breaks; it uses timers to determine when to log back in as we're unfortunately not able to grab needed data through configs anymore.

Purchased this script a few days ago, i have to say it's excellent! Honestly haven't had an issue with it lately haha.. just have one suggestion:

Can you possibly add canifis patch?

possible way to get there: Fenkenstrain castle teleport tablet, Ectophial, Kharyll teleport or phastmatys charter from catherby

(I believe just the fenkenstrain/ectophial are the only ones worth adding)

Please if you consider this feel free to HMU for an account to test with (has 50 farming)..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, notpsojosh said:

Purchased this script a few days ago, i have to say it's excellent! Honestly haven't had an issue with it lately haha.. just have one suggestion:

Can you possibly add canifis patch?

possible way to get there: Fenkenstrain castle teleport tablet, Ectophial, Kharyll teleport or phastmatys charter from catherby

(I believe just the fenkenstrain/ectophial are the only ones worth adding)

Please if you consider this feel free to HMU for an account to test with (has 50 farming)..

I'd have to do some testing to see if the webwalker supports it. If it does not, I won't add it in for now. If the webwalker does indeed support it, I could add it if you could indeed supply me with an account that has access to it :) .

1 hour ago, willo said:

Would it be possible to add support for teleports as opposed to just tabs?

tabs are a little tough for me to get a hold of on my ironman.

Thanks. 

Unfortunately that'd require quite some changes and the demand for that is too low for me to work with that as of now. My apologies.

1 hour ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Unfortunately that'd require quite some changes and the demand for that is too low for me to work with that as of now. My apologies.

No worries, ill just have to grind out 67 construction. I was hoping it would be an easy change. 

May i ask what you have in store for the future of the script? :)