AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

@Eagle Scripts

I have set up a herb only farm run for the following patches canifis, ardy, kourend, falador, and camelot. All are using teleport tab method except for kourend with the xeric talisman.

The bot withdraws 2 of each tab for the first run.  Once the run is complete it goes to bank, but does not withdraw more teleport tabs, just the compost and seeds.  When It logs in after break, the bot teleports to the first location with the remaining 1 tab, then after it deals with that farming patch it travels to the closest bank to get another 2 tabs, and repeats this for every location.

Is this a bug? I don't remember this happening when I first got the script when it first came out.

6 hours ago, Joliter said:

@Eagle Scripts

I have set up a herb only farm run for the following patches canifis, ardy, kourend, falador, and camelot. All are using teleport tab method except for kourend with the xeric talisman.

The bot withdraws 2 of each tab for the first run.  Once the run is complete it goes to bank, but does not withdraw more teleport tabs, just the compost and seeds.  When It logs in after break, the bot teleports to the first location with the remaining 1 tab, then after it deals with that farming patch it travels to the closest bank to get another 2 tabs, and repeats this for every location.

Is this a bug? I don't remember this happening when I first got the script when it first came out.

I've been notified of this bug a few days ago and I've said that I'll try and look into it somewhere the next upcoming days once I have some spare time! If you haven't seen an update on the thread regarding this in a couple of days feel free to remind me.

1 hour ago, MyNameIs73 said:

Free trial please?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

• Like 1