AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Will you be adding support for people with 83 construction who have jewelry box,mounted xerics talisman and nexus portal? I bought the script just a couple of hours ago but will be no use to me I think untill that option gets supported. Would you share what the common teleport methods are used for a standard 6 patch herb run for people that don't have it? I forgot how to do herb runs without maxed POH

Trying to do a fruit tree run, but it gets stuck in a bank loop...! Was at GE and selected gnome stronghold as the first one (spirit tree travel) it opened the bank and widraw everything right, but then it used ring of wealth to travel to GE again, opened bank and widraw everything in inventory...! Bought this a day agao and still havent got it to finish a run :/ im kind of sad..!
Mirror mode

26 minutes ago, pinkpanther1 said:

Will you be adding support for people with 83 construction who have jewelry box,mounted xerics talisman and nexus portal? I bought the script just a couple of hours ago but will be no use to me I think untill that option gets supported. Would you share what the common teleport methods are used for a standard 6 patch herb run for people that don't have it? I forgot how to do herb runs without maxed POH

I could consider adding those in. I'd need your account to develop the traversing methods though. That being said, there are 10+ methods of traversing already, are you sure you're not able to use one of them?

5 minutes ago, Triovani said:

Trying to do a fruit tree run, but it gets stuck in a bank loop...! Was at GE and selected gnome stronghold as the first one (spirit tree travel) it opened the bank and widraw everything right, but then it used ring of wealth to travel to GE again, opened bank and widraw everything in inventory...! Bought this a day agao and still havent got it to finish a run :/ im kind of sad..!
Mirror mode

Please join the Discord and we'll get things sorted there. Perhaps we could do a screen share so I can look at it with my own eyes. Make sure to state in the Discord what this is regarding.

Newbie to this bot but not for bots in general, just came here specifically for this bot, actually. It says "Loading Cache" after applying my settings and starting the bot. It goes no further, am I doing something wrong? I am not using mirror mode.

EDIT:

Figured it out. My mistakes caused it :)

Edited by gumballin

46 minutes ago, gumballin said:

Newbie to this bot but not for bots in general, just came here specifically for this bot, actually. It says "Loading Cache" after applying my settings and starting the bot. It goes no further, am I doing something wrong? I am not using mirror mode.

EDIT:

Figured it out. My mistakes caused it :)

Mind me asking what it was?

I just bought this script. I currently trying to make it to plant marigolds, tomatoes, oak trees and marrentill herb. It withdraws all items and teleport items, then proceeds to fill inventory with supercompost or 16 supercompost, deposit everything and starts over again. Does it really need to withdraw so much compost?

EDIT:

Maybe have it take supercompost from the tool leprechaun? Or have it equip teleport methods for example games necklace and ring of wealth?

Edited by Barnie

9 hours ago, Barnie said:

I just bought this script. I currently trying to make it to plant marigolds, tomatoes, oak trees and marrentill herb. It withdraws all items and teleport items, then proceeds to fill inventory with supercompost or 16 supercompost, deposit everything and starts over again. Does it really need to withdraw so much compost?

EDIT:

Maybe have it take supercompost from the tool leprechaun? Or have it equip teleport methods for example games necklace and ring of wealth?

I'm planning to take a look into the tool leprechaun when I have more free time available. For now you'll have to make sure to use less patches to avoid the issue of the full inventory.

20 minutes ago, SurlySteel said:

Just bought this, does it not support Snape Grass? First page says supports all Allotments.

I'm not sure by heart and I'm currently not at the computer so I'm not able to check. If it is not supported once running the script, send me a message on Discord and I might add it in.