AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

On 3/2/2018 at 1:31 AM, gastraan said:

When you come home from a day of work and your account is still unsure whether to use the compost or not http://prntscr.com/ilpojl " its been like that for 13 hours :[

When you don't check if they updated runescape and you try to bot for long periods of time without checking. it happens man. 

6 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Unfortunately this is out of my power. It's usual for the bot to be offline a few days after OSRS updates. Please give the OSBot developers some time :).

I purchased this script last night, just to confirm.

If I have it set to only use zeah patches, it'll plant both allotments, use composts on them, withdrawl more composts from the tool lep, log out, and then log back it when it is time to harvest them and continue the process?

7 minutes ago, BlueEyes said:

I purchased this script last night, just to confirm.

If I have it set to only use zeah patches, it'll plant both allotments, use composts on them, withdrawl more composts from the tool lep, log out, and then log back it when it is time to harvest them and continue the process?

It will not gather tools from the leprechaun, it'll go back to the falador bank.

8 minutes ago, BlueEyes said:

even though the zeah sandcrab bank chest and the tithe farm bank chest are closer?

The script currently only uses the bank at falador because it is optimized to be using multiple locations in a single run. I might consider adding more banks in there once I have some more time :) .

1 minute ago, Eagle Scripts said:

The script currently only uses the bank at falador because it is optimized to be using multiple locations in a single run. I might consider adding more banks in there once I have some more time :) .

and it'll return to falador via teletabs and return to zeah via veos and running to the patch?

whenever you have time, that would be great.

just curious, why can't it withdrawal compost via the tool lep?

1 hour ago, BlueEyes said:

and it'll return to falador via teletabs and return to zeah via veos and running to the patch?

whenever you have time, that would be great.

just curious, why can't it withdrawal compost via the tool lep?

There's no particular reason behind it being extra work to code as of now.

43 minutes ago, BlueEyes said:

understandable.

the quickest way for it back to Zeah would be it running to Veos from Falador and running to the patch or can it make use of a skills' necklace to the WC Guild?

I think you should give that a try to see if the webwalker supports that necklace.