How to make 2mil a day without doing anything..

Qubit

49 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

why do you think you can make a profit when there are business with thousands of computers dedicated to mining with super cheap power/components/maintenance ?

I mean of course there are companies designed to do this, but it doesn't mean you can't make money using your own computer's resources. It works. My PC with a 980ti is capable of $2-3/day or up to $5/day depending on the price of mine-able coins. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I mean of course there are companies designed to do this, but it doesn't mean you can't make money using your own computer's resources. It works. My PC with a 980ti is capable of $2-3/day or up to $5/day depending on the price of mine-able coins. 

If you factor in opportunity cost/ the amount needed to be invested youd be better off selling the gpu and getting a better processor to run Osbot. Also for $2-5/day its just not worth the effort.

29 minutes ago, IDontEvenBot said:

If you factor in opportunity cost/ the amount needed to be invested youd be better off selling the gpu and getting a better processor to run Osbot. Also for $2-5/day its just not worth the effort.

There is always a way to make "more" money.

Anyway, a lot of people already have GPU's for gaming. Why not make money from it. Plus, you can do both. No effort involved, Nicehash can be configured to only run while you're away and to start on startup. Configure it once, never think about it again.

There are plenty of pros and cons to this especially when comparing this to botting.

Keep in mind that to mine this means:

• You are depreciating your hardware much faster.
  • Profit overtime will steadily decrease as currency becomes harder unlock
  • The cost in electricity will cut into profits
  • unless you have a workstation for these rigs you sacrifice personal comfort. This will make the room both noisy and hot.

On the flip side

• Once you have the rig setup and running theres nothing left for you to do. Just watch your wallet get fatter overtime. 
  • Little to no maitnance. 

When botting remember

• Bans are impossible to avoid
  • Best payouts usually have high requirements  
  • Best payouts will require research
  • Muling is a must
  • Scams are possible
  • Lots of reoccuring expenses (Memberships, Servers, Proxies, Accounts/powerleveling if you chose to buy, scripts if you chose to buy)
  • Common methods are high ban rates

Positives

• You can use VPS, so it doesn't require multiple rigs. Can even have your PC off.
  • The common methods, although are high in bans, are pretty consistent in terms of money making
  • ROI is pretty easy to meet.
  • Has no impact in your home enviorment.
  • Like 3