Setting up Dedicated server (Paying for help)

DoubleD

I am struggeling with VPS and dedicated servers for more than two weeks now. I followed several tutorials but can't make it run stable. I often get messages as:
'Your connection has been gracefully closed'

Autentication reason: too many authentication failures'

'No response from server'

'Server actively refused the connection'

I noticed that a lot of those errors occur when I use to much CPU on my VPS. Then I have to reinstall the operating system and reinstall the software and the same problem will occur eventually.

Therefore I decided to invest in a dedicated server which should be able to have atleast 50 bots running. Eventhough I was only using 4% of the CPU while running 7 bots the same problem occured and I got kicked from the server again. I just need some one to set up a stable server for me and I am willing to pay for that. 

Seems that you havnt set up the proper firewall settings and whitelisted your IP. The problem is that (depending on the OS aswell), people attempt to brute force VNC connections constantly, resulting in a lockout after a certain number of attempts.

If you can whitelist your own IP and block anything else, that solves it.

My 2 cents, could be wrong.

9 hours ago, DoubleD said:

I noticed that a lot of those errors occur when I use to much CPU on my VPS. Then I have to reinstall the operating system and reinstall the software and the same problem will occur eventually.

What...the....actual...f?

*smh*

I'd be willing to help you at no cost. If you are interested PM me. But please, stop re-installing the OS!

Qualifications: IRL job is Unix sys admin for the past 10 years, did windows admin stuff before that.