Ban rates on ___

burgerboi

Ok so i bought this account with 70 all melle stats that were unbotted. Im thinking about botting it at sand crabs to max cmb using paid proxy and paid script at around 10 hours a day during non jagex hours with breaks. I will also be playing a few hours a day inbetween the bottong. Just wondering if you think this is achievable of will i just get banned rather quickly?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, burgerboi said:

Ok so i bought this account with 70 all melle stats that were unbotted. Im thinking about botting it at sand crabs to max cmb using paid proxy and paid script at around 10 hours a day during non jagex hours with breaks. I will also be playing a few hours a day inbetween the bottong. Just wondering if you think this is achievable of will i just get banned rather quickly?

Sand Crabs or NMZ, not sure you will make it to max combat, but you can try.

20 minutes ago, Molde said:

I've experienced this with 5 accounts personally. Never had an account permanently banned on the first macroing offence when I've done quests on the account / Hand trained some skills.

Doesn't mean it's a guaranteed 2 day ban tho, from what I remember Jagex consider 2 day bans on if you've had membership/how long for, how old your account is, and how much your stats look like that of a gold farmer

50 minutes ago, OneTaps said:

Doesn't mean it's a guaranteed 2 day ban tho, from what I remember Jagex consider 2 day bans on if you've had membership/how long for, how old your account is, and how much your stats look like that of a gold farmer

My stats are all 1 except for 80 woodcutting, do I look like a goldfarmer?

55 minutes ago, OneTaps said:

Considering he said he had some stats level 70 and it's never been botted before I'd assume he's had membership for a fair moment and considering every stat can be botted nowadays, I'm not sure what stats of a gold farmer look like