Anyone seeing the Solar Eclipse - US Only.

RoomScape

On 8/9/2017 at 3:05 PM, aloevera said:

pics or it didn't happen

Not sure if stupid or trolling.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:19 PM, Explv said:

You're driving 12 hours...

To see a solar eclipse...

:???:

Wow bro 5 minutes of darkness this is so litttttttttt

Yes. That's what I wrote. Not sure why you're talking like it's a surprise. I have a nice car and I like to drive anyway so it doesn't bother me. I drive to Canada a couple times from NY also.

Why is it an issue to you if I want to drive somewhere? Also, a solar eclipse is pretty rare and a wondrous sight to see. You may be interested if you mature a bit instead of trying to act cool or be funny.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:29 PM, Rxdking said:

it happens once a lifetime :???:

It happens every 1.5 years, approximately.

On 8/9/2017 at 3:56 PM, Explv said:

:???::???::???:

Yeah dude once a lifetime

d1568f62eabadb813c805a89edb0dfaa.png

Where do you live?

On 8/9/2017 at 4:00 PM, Rxdking said:

The last one happened 99 years ago. They're quit ways apart. Especially in different parts of the world.

Hell atleast he's not going to a furry con on a 12 hour drive lol

There's a complete solar eclipse every 1.5 years. The last one that was in the US was around 40 years ago. Not sure where you're getting your info from but it's completely wrong. It is a nice thing to behold but your times are way off.

On 8/9/2017 at 4:11 PM, Jacksonpm23 said:

I could drive 4-5 hours to SC or a couple hours south in my state of NC to one of these: 
http://www.pari.edu/things-to-do/2017-eclipse/
https://www.greatsmokies.com/2017eclipse.html
Don't plan on either, but I might change my mind, because I really love this kind of shit.

You should definitely go for it. It'll be worth it.

On 8/9/2017 at 4:41 PM, daamurda said:

Can i see it from Philly?

I don't think so. If you do, it'll only be a slight, partial eclipse and not a total one.

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

Not sure if stupid or trolling.

Yes. That's what I wrote. Not sure why you're talking like it's a surprise. I have a nice car and I like to drive anyway so it doesn't bother me. I drive to Canada a couple times from NY also.

Why is it an issue to you if I want to drive somewhere? Also, a solar eclipse is pretty rare and a wondrous sight to see. You may be interested if you mature a bit instead of trying to act cool or be funny.

It happens every 1.5 years, approximately.

Where do you live?

There's a complete solar eclipse every 1.5 years. The last one that was in the US was around 40 years ago. Not sure where you're getting your info from but it's completely wrong. It is a nice thing to behold but your times are way off.

You should definitely go for it. It'll be worth it.

I don't think so. If you do, it'll only be a slight, partial eclipse and not a total one.

obv troll dont be salty

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

It's not an issue, you can do what you want, doesn't mean i'm not allowed to think its weird.

And I don't see why me thinking its stupid to travel 12 hours to see a solar eclipse makes me immature.

Edited by Explv

16 hours ago, Explv said:

It's not an issue, you can do what you want, doesn't mean i'm not allowed to think its weird.

And I don't see why me thinking its stupid to travel 12 hours to see a solar eclipse makes me immature.

Solar eclipses are amazing. 12 hours is nothing. People play RS for longer than that in a day...every day.