osMinnows

Tom

@Tom

When my character is fishing and the big fish comes, it clicks on the other fishing spot and before it clicks on the other fishing spot, it reclicks on the other fishing spot and starts to fish the spot that had the leaping fish in it. Can this be fixed ASAP?

Also, during the rare chances when there is flying fish in both spots, it just continues to click in between each spot back and forth until the spot moves. Very bot like. Please fix as well.

3 hours ago, CantCatchMe said:

@Tom @Tom @Tom @Tom There is a problem with your script. Please look at it and stop ignoring. 

So in the scenario that 2 bad spots pop up, it will spam click between them, until one is no longer bad?

I'll work on it a bit today

Edit: Submitted version 1.01, it may take up to 48 hours to get approved, but it should correct both issues you mentioned.

You can see the current version in the logger when you start the script

Edited by Tom

@Tom It's hard to explain, and I wish I could record it doing it, but I could be recording for a couple hours waiting for the time when it happens. I'll try to explain my two problems I'm experiencing with the script.

1. When I'm fishing and a leaping fish comes up into a spot, It will click on the other spot, but before it gets to that spot to fish it, it will click BACK on the first spot and start fishing the spot with the leaping fish again. It doesn't even get to the other spot to start fishing before it clicks back on the first spot.

2. When there are leaping fish in both spots, the script will start in one spot, realize that there are leaping fish, click on the other spot, realize there are leaping fish and click back on the first spot and start fishing where it already knows there is leaping fish. 

I'm more worried about the first situation because it seems to happen very frequently. 2 is more rare and I'm not sure how you would implement a fix for it. Thank you for the reply and for looking at the problems I've been having. This has been in fixed and in resizable screen settings as well.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this here as I'm unsure whether this is a SDN issue or whether its an issue with the script...

Whenever I try and run this script nothing happens, like literally nothing, checking the logger there isn't any errors either.
Other SDN scripts & Local scripts load fine, this script appears to be the only one affected. I have since deleted the local OSBot directory and retried to no avail...

• 2 weeks later...