[Suggestion] Requirement for Non Verified Service owners

Rekt

Hi,

in view of recent scams and scam quitting i want to make a suggestion.

Note: This assumes that a person can only handle two orders at once( 1 Afk skilling(not all skills are afk) and 1 Questing order) for them to be hand done.

Far as i have observed scam quits happen once the service provider has more than he can handle or has accumulated more orders than he can handle, if i take mainio's situation for e.g.

Spoiler

3a35dfb2a9a6c38c3b0646d7acb08168.png 

you can see 6/7 people were those who wanted a Service Done.

on to the Actual solution/Suggestion/Requirement:

Non verified service owners shall be required to post their Current Engagements on their service thread this will give the community a better idea about what they can handle and prevent service owners from accumulating more orders than they can be handle. Therefore reducing their motive to scam or scamquit. 

example of actual practice to be followed by the Service owners:

5ec7a930f2682a8bab91a5e7f6f9a0cd.png

Starting from today i'll be following this practice myself and i request service owners to follow this healthy practice.

You may post any improvements to this system, Please avoid spamming.

Peace

-Rekt

Edited by Get Rekt
  • Like 8

27 minutes ago, Get Rekt said:

yeah but no one (Legit) is going to take more than they can do at a time either.

If you have workers you can easily do 10+. Solo i agree 1 quest order and a few skilling orders. 

Or people could actually start using middle men to hold gold instead of trusting sponsors who joined 3 weeks ago and have 30 feedback. 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Juggles said:

If you have workers you can easily do 10+. Solo i agree 1 quest order and a few skilling orders. 

Or people could actually start using middle men to hold gold instead of trusting sponsors who joined 3 weeks ago and have 30 feedback. 

did u actually read.

2 hours ago, Get Rekt said:

Note: This assumes that a person can only handle two orders at once( 1 Afk skilling(not all skills are afk) and 1 Questing order) for them to be hand done.

Mainio had no workers.

Edited by Get Rekt