HIRE ME FOR SERVICES

Smitherman

4 minutes ago, Smitherman said:

Looking to build some good feedback and start making some gp from helping people quest, grind those skills out you don't want to , or just make your acc money . Message me if interested. 

I am active daily and am on on average 10 hours a day so i can put a lot of work in. 

If you are able to put a deposit i will hire you happily :)

Just now, Smitherman said:

Then don't comment lol ? Gotta get feedback somehow and I can't put a deposit if I have no gp lol

why not, i mean you should tell this to people who farm post count, but no one does anything >:D don't be mad at me but you are asking people to take responsibility for you actions. Meaning they will have to face any consequences that might arise from your actions. Lets be civil and reasonable instead of Autistic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Get Rekt said:

why not, i mean you should tell this to people who farm post count, but no one does anything >:D don't be mad at me but you are asking people to take responsibility for you actions. Meaning they will have to face any consequences that might arise from your actions. Lets be civil and reasonable instead of Autistic.

Or just don't respond cause your input obviously doesn't matter. Your just assuming that I'm going to do something bad to whoever hires but you have no idea you'r just some nerd trying to take from people trying to build feedback .