Proxy question

kevinbeer

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kevinbeer said:

Is there any other way to check if the client is using the proxy?

I tried the Toggle Logger but nothing about it is listed on it...

I just can't risk my main for it, if the client doesn't use the proxy without me knowing and end up getting my main chain banned...

I am not an expert but it has been my experience that if there is data in the proxy window and the "use proxy" box is checked the client will absolutely try and use that as a proxy. If the proxy is down or the data is bad the client can not launch properly (you will get a SOCKS proxy configuration error).

If you are super paranoid, install proxifier which will send ALL your data through a proxy and has a GUI that will verify this for you.

Oh I see... Thanks for the replies guys!

I have one more question, it seems every day my proxies gets... "inactive"

It is working fine for a day or 2 and after that if I try the proxy again it wont work anymore.

How do you guys deal with this? Looking for 10 WORKING proxies is pretty time consuming to do every day as a daily task and increases the chances of getting caught!

8 hours ago, kevinbeer said:

Oh I see... Thanks for the replies guys!

I have one more question, it seems every day my proxies gets... "inactive"

It is working fine for a day or 2 and after that if I try the proxy again it wont work anymore.

How do you guys deal with this? Looking for 10 WORKING proxies is pretty time consuming to do every day as a daily task and increases the chances of getting caught!

Buy your own private proxy.

1 hour ago, kevinbeer said:

But why would I want to buy proxies if the moment my account step out of the tutorial island it gets locked.. :/

Well the reason your accounts are getting locked is probably because you dont have private proxies.

Also, are you botting tut island? Because If you do, stop it. Banrate is like 99%.

I do have to say though, even when you have private proxies there is a chance your accounts are being locked, but that's just something you will have to try for yourself.