Thinking about selling accounts (Zerkers)

castelxxd

So recently i had a major ban hammer, all of my bots gone and i'm flagged now. They must have blacklisted my ISP because i have dynamic IP.

I still got several high level Magic accounts in stock, all 80+, some 90+ and two of them 97 and 98.

I was thinking of making those Zerkers for sale, all hand made, no bans and no email linked, but i got a couple questions...

How much time would it take for me to sell them once i leveled them up? I'm not thinking about getting them all to 99 because i don't have that much time, i'm not good doing quests either.

I'd get them to something like this

zerk.jpg.167e8ca68aec4b19db394205a4273080.jpg

But with higher Magic level, and not much slayer level and definitely not Cooking. No much QP.

Is it reliable to do? Say i make 4 accounts like that would it take too long to find a buyer?

2 hours ago, castelxxd said:

So recently i had a major ban hammer, all of my bots gone and i'm flagged now. They must have blacklisted my ISP because i have dynamic IP.

I still got several high level Magic accounts in stock, all 80+, some 90+ and two of them 97 and 98.

I was thinking of making those Zerkers for sale, all hand made, no bans and no email linked, but i got a couple questions...

How much time would it take for me to sell them once i leveled them up? I'm not thinking about getting them all to 99 because i don't have that much time, i'm not good doing quests either.

I'd get them to something like this

zerk.jpg.167e8ca68aec4b19db394205a4273080.jpg

But with higher Magic level, and not much slayer level and definitely not Cooking. No much QP.

Is it reliable to do? Say i make 4 accounts like that would it take too long to find a buyer?

It honestly all depends on how you market your self in selling these accounts, There are people who can sell multiple accounts per days and some who sell 1 account ever week or so.

6 hours ago, Funfight said:

They don't flag ips

For me it's (almost) confirmed...

I'm also thinking they allocate the ''flag'' in the computer somehow... I'm testing all the possibilities at the moment, so far i can't say 100% my IP is flagged because using proxies won't help either, i'm going with the theory they flag mules and accounts and then put files in the computer. The 100% truth is that i'm rekt.

6 hours ago, yeeet said:

ill buy a high level magic pure

For how much? what stats?