Cape's Progressive Woodcutter

Team Cape

Hey, recently fired up this script again but it seems to have ceased to function. I'm trying to chop normal trees with banking, anti ban stuff and afking enabled. Location is south draynor tree. However i tried another spot and this was the same. 

At first it will chop as expected but after a few min it will just wait until it loges-out, than it will loop like this login  -- > chop one tree --> 5min afk to logout and repeat. 

I checked the log but couldn't find any information there. 

Edited by zwaffel

• 1 year later...

Just looking at yor scrift looks pretty decent, i've currently have another scripters script but it doesn't support a function that i want. Does yours support the Hardwood Grove tree location wth teaks and Mahoganies which you need to pay 100 trading sticks to get into, and bank with The Tai Bwo Wannai Parcel Service, run by Rionasta?

14 hours ago, Tom moose said:

Just looking at yor scrift looks pretty decent, i've currently have another scripters script but it doesn't support a function that i want. Does yours support the Hardwood Grove tree location wth teaks and Mahoganies which you need to pay 100 trading sticks to get into, and bank with The Tai Bwo Wannai Parcel Service, run by Rionasta?

If you're looking to powerchop in the area, or there's no major barrier (e.g. paying 100 trading sticks) between the bank and the chopping area, then it is equipped to handle that! :) 

• Like 1