Jagex banhammer hits faster then ever

Prolax

6 minutes ago, Juggles said:

You're not botting the right way.

Lots of people are botting successfully without bans or with low ban rates

yeah to add to this my first two accounts that I botted to >80 stats were perm banned about 4 months ago on the same IP i play on now, but in the last 3 months ive maxed a pure and dher 100% botting each account. this time ive stopped botting so many hours, actually play like a human on the accs a lot more, and do minigames and shit. 

1 hour ago, Prolax said:

I have a /27 public ip range available.

84.188.xxx.244 - 84.188.xxx.274. (I placed xxx since I don't want to share the full ip address).

That doesn't look like a valid IP block :troll: 

I'm just saying, if you bought that IP block from an online vendor (or you don't legally own the IP block/you rented it) you should consider verifying where they got their IPs from, the chances they have been used many times for runescape botting are very high

1 hour ago, Token said:

That doesn't look like a valid IP block :troll: 

I'm just saying, if you bought that IP block from an online vendor (or you don't legally own the IP block/you rented it) you should consider verifying where they got their IPs from, the chances they have been used many times for runescape botting are very high

It's the IP range of the company I work for. :kappa:
I just hide NAT myself behind one of the public IPs in the range.

Same problem you can have with proxies, you can't be sure it's used for botting already.

9 hours ago, piethong said:

Honestly I have no idea, but other games out there will use a HWID as a tool to recognise repeat hackers. If Jagex got smart maybe they started using it too.

they have no way of getting this information in 07 currently. now if this is rs3 thats a different story :doge: