False feedback from Enemy

d0zza

Disputed Member:  @Enemy

Why it should be removed: He claims a script I made for him got him banned and gave me negative feedback for it.

DetailsI made a private script for Enemy that did the Warrior's Guild barrel minigame for him. When discussing the script with him I told him that he'd have to provide an account for testing purposes. He declined. I told him that he could do the testing for me then and we agreed.

I told him that there would be bugs the first few times he ran the script an he'd have to tell me what they were so I can get rid of them. This explains the negative feedback I received that states there was bugs from the beginning. He also lies about having not botted for 2 months as he told me he tried the other 2 scripts available on the SDN for the same minigame and that they weren't working.

In the end he did receive a fully working script that works exactly as how he stated. I can provide the jar file/code for mods if necessary.

We decided on 21m for the script and Enemy actually still owes me 10.5m as we agreed on going half half (I'd receive 10.5m for giving him the script that needed testing and I'd receive the final 10.5m after the script was fully working) as I never received the final half of the payment.

I can provide skype conversations for proof of all claims said above.

Edited by d0zza

• Mio locked this topic