Dispute

Spectre

1 minute ago, Decode said:

Even after you've stated your case, we won't be changing our decision. While i understand your point of view, it is your job as a servicer to make sure the customer is happy with the account being botted. You don't take a advantage of the situation with the mindset "he never said its not allowed so i can do it". It is your duty to double check with the customer because, logically, not many people would pay any amount of money for a service, only for it to be botted. 

Thank you for taking my side of the case into consideration. I will contact Clinkz for payment. 

12 hours ago, Decode said:

As long as you pay back, then no. If you're finding it difficult to contact the customer, add my skype (Khalidbanihani) and i can receive the refund. 

Decode, he says he cant afford to pay me the 28m in 07. Is it possible to have all the scripts he has transferred to me? All the paid scripts. He says he doesnt mind giving them all to me instead of the gp.

If that is possible I don't mind taking that trade.

12 hours ago, co2studios said:

Clinkz is willing to take all my paid scripts as payment. May you please transfer them to him?

10 hours ago, Clinkz said:

Decode, he says he cant afford to pay me the 28m in 07. Is it possible to have all the scripts he has transferred to me? All the paid scripts. He says he doesnt mind giving them all to me instead of the gp.

If that is possible I don't mind taking that trade.

We don't do script transfers. If you two can't sort out a refund, be it via services, or gp, then theres only one thing we can do and that is to ban you @co2studios. You have 24 hours to reach an agreement with @Clinkz.

3 hours ago, Clinkz said:

1. Mith gloves, 56 agility and 60 mining from scratch.
2. He will put the bond on the account.
3. Hand done.

This is what we have agreed on. I will give him a fresh account.

Perfect. If you have any issues, please make another dispute regarding this, or report this one. As for now, dispute closed. 

• Like 2