Interesting ban

Lifeline

I just picked up a 2 day, ere's what happened.

I logged in perfectly fine with the auto solver, ended up ending the script I started to login as I usually manually bank and stuff and just use X script to login with.

Could this be tied to an update on Runescape's part detecting the automatic login, or is it most likely just the result of a ban previously given catching up to me when I logged in?

I'm mostly just wondering how to evade this ban next time. (I use all paid scripts with proper breaks, I switch tasks often, I do quests, play manually and talk to people/babysit)

Cheers!

20 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

I just picked up a 2 day, ere's what happened.

I logged in perfectly fine with the auto solver, ended up ending the script I started to login as I usually manually bank and stuff and just use X script to login with.

Could this be tied to an update on Runescape's part detecting the automatic login, or is it most likely just the result of a ban previously given catching up to me when I logged in?

I'm mostly just wondering how to evade this ban next time. (I use all paid scripts with proper breaks, I switch tasks often, I do quests, play manually and talk to people/babysit)

Cheers!

I got a small amount of insite from m0d w34th last time I saw him on these, there auto detection system sometimes flags a account but isn't sure if it is a bot or not, when this happens it doesnt give out a auto ban, but when a jmod checks it if they confirm its a ban you will be banned on next login

5 minutes ago, GPSwap said:

I got a small amount of insite from m0d w34th last time I saw him on these, there auto detection system sometimes flags a account but isn't sure if it is a bot or not, when this happens it doesnt give out a auto ban, but when a jmod checks it if they confirm its a ban you will be banned on next login

I think what I'll do from now on is login myself and put my bank pin in myself, I've been doing everything else I could think of to evade a ban and I'm almost certain it wasn't the scripts.

That did seem to happen though, would explain the not permanent ban too.

56 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

I think what I'll do from now on is login myself and put my bank pin in myself, I've been doing everything else I could think of to evade a ban and I'm almost certain it wasn't the scripts.

That did seem to happen though, would explain the not permanent ban too.

It's just something Jagex does when banning people. You will be able to log in for couple of seconds, then you'll get disconnected, and banned.

1 minute ago, Visty said:

It's just something Jagex does when banning people. You will be able to log in for couple of seconds, then you'll get disconnected, and banned.

This is exactly what it would be then. It'd be counterproductive to ask what could've been the cause because of the amount of variables involved and the amount of guides out there regarding anti-ban.

Case closed!