2 Day Ban - Close Call

Doctorxf

Well last Thursday/Friday I was using the wine grabbing script, another user reported me a total of 50+ times (or so they claimed) funny part was I was playing legit at that moment in time and was responding. Well my account was logged out earlier today, and as I went to login it states it was disabled; I had gone a total of 2 whole weeks without any issues and had almost reached 900 total.. 

Word of warning; don't use any wine grabbing script at all! No matter what methods you go about to ensure your legitimacy other users will get annoyed and report you no matter what. 

Does getting a 2 day ban mean your account is watched even closer now? 

2 minutes ago, Doctorxf said:

Well last Thursday/Friday I was using the wine grabbing script, another user reported me a total of 50+ times (or so they claimed) funny part was I was playing legit at that moment in time and was responding. Well my account was logged out earlier today, and as I went to login it states it was disabled; I had gone a total of 2 whole weeks without any issues and had almost reached 900 total.. 

Word of warning; don't use any wine grabbing script at all! No matter what methods you go about to ensure your legitimacy other users will get annoyed and report you no matter what. 

LMFTFY Word of warning; don't use any script at all!

5 minutes ago, Dan Bilzerian said:

well i got 2 day account ban still botting and made like 200m profit atm ;p

Goldfarming? Also I'm almost certain it was the mass reports from a tilted player that forced Jagex to look into me, otherwise I would still be botting as we speak

8 minutes ago, Offensive said:

They will keep a closer eye on your account, well the bot detection system will.

You mainly want to try using a proxy now

Also, give it a break. Maybe a week or two

Why use proxies? 

Just now, Doctorxf said:

Goldfarming? Also I'm almost certain it was the mass reports from a tilted player that forced Jagex to look into me, otherwise I would still be botting as we speak

nah i tryed to goldfarm 3 times gettin banned after 24h max... so i just bot max 1-2 account and have nice profit so :) and i dont use proxy my home IP 

3 hours ago, Doctorxf said:

The Jagex ban system seems pretty good these days, if it's your main I'd stop botting it. Maybe try botting a pure or something. Just my advice (lost my main through botting).

2 hours ago, Wispa said:

I got Perm banned on my first offence today , rip :(

been there, never had a 2 day ban.

2 hours ago, Boy King said:

Different Ip, so you can say you were 'hacked' 

lmao this excuse,

you:"I got hacked"

Jagex:"the hacker was making you money, seems legit"

1 hour ago, cammofunk said:

The Jagex ban system seems pretty good these days, if it's your main I'd stop botting it. Maybe try botting a pure or something. Just my advice (lost my main through botting).

been there, never had a 2 day ban.

lmao this excuse,

Hey man it worked for one of my accounts lol 

3 hours ago, cammofunk said:

lmao this excuse,

Usually you claim that the ''hacker'' is goldfarming with your account... that's why they hack accounts to get profit from them. If not, the hacker is simply playing with the account. It's all the same really.