5 Tutorial accs , from highly trusted user

Fibonacci

1 hour ago, Fibonacci said:

I want to make some account builds , and dont wanna be original owner of the account because they sell for less if feedback is low. 

need Someone with high feedback, that will never recover the accs!

buying a tutorial account with 'high' feedback will mean nothing because you are one that would be selling the account build??

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

buying a tutorial account with 'high' feedback will mean nothing because you are one that would be selling the account build??

Yea but i wouldnt be the original owner with recovery details, so i wouldnt be able to recover the account :) meaning: i can sell the accounts for more.

Edited by Fibonacci

9 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Yea but i wouldnt be the original owner with recovery details, so i wouldnt be able to recover the account :) meaning: i can sell the accounts for more.

yeah but what if they end up recovering them and since u wont hve details ur fkd lmao + 

would you buy an account from someone who doesnt have the recovery details of an account, meaning you werent able to recover? meaning: it wont sell 

9 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

yeah but what if they end up recovering them and since u wont hve details ur fkd lmao + 

would you buy an account from someone who doesnt have the recovery details of an account, meaning you werent able to recover? meaning: it wont sell 

It also will not sell if i tried selling it, or for very cheap atleast. i'd rather have an account without recov details then an acc from low feedback tbh.

9 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Wrong.

If i give you a tutorial acc and you train it for numerous hours, you have an equal chance, if not bigger chance, than me at recovering them. 

The only way i would agree to something like this personally would be through a few conditions.

1) I'll give you the account, you only get one password and it doesn't get changed. (I will have changed the password a few times prior to giving you it) 

2) I will sell the accounts to fetch a better price.

3) I take 25% of sale value when these accounts are sold.

Right now those are the only terms i can think of. Basically you would just be a servicing the account, in a way. 

If you're interested in those terms, my skype is "Khalidbanihani".