Taking Breaks for Suicide Botting?

AnonymousPickle

Hello guy, might be a stupid question but here it goes.

I'm wondering if I should let the bots "take breaks" when I'm suicide botting on lvl 3 accounts? So far I've only had one account that hasn't been banned within 24 hours (Out of 20 bots)

I'm looking to get some profit out of these lvl 3 accounts though, through suicide botting. Some tips would be great, thanks!

1 minute ago, Imateamcape said:

if you take breaks, then you're not suicide botting

That's what I'm wondering though, does it have any advantage to do so or not? Because all my accounts get banned after +/- 18-23 hours. 

So I was wondering if I don't take breaks, it would have any difference. AND what I have to do to finally get some profit out of this lol, as its a real bummer to see the bots getting banned one hour before the trade limit is lifted. Thanks for the reply though!

2 minutes ago, AnonymousPickle said:

That's what I'm wondering though, does it have any advantage to do so or not? Because all my accounts get banned after +/- 18-23 hours. 

So I was wondering if I don't take breaks, it would have any difference. AND what I have to do to finally get some profit out of this lol, as its a real bummer to see the bots getting banned one hour before the trade limit is lifted. Thanks for the reply though!

it'll make a difference in bans, but you'll also get less profit/day, so you need to learn to balance the two out

16 minutes ago, AnonymousPickle said:

Hello guy, might be a stupid question but here it goes.

I'm wondering if I should let the bots "take breaks" when I'm suicide botting on lvl 3 accounts? So far I've only had one account that hasn't been banned within 24 hours (Out of 20 bots)

I'm looking to get some profit out of these lvl 3 accounts though, through suicide botting. Some tips would be great, thanks!

same here man , idk whats wrong , fresha account then doing like 20 QP going --> bond --> and im doing like 30 wc 30 fish 20 mining then botting and next day wake up disabled... ;/

7 minutes ago, D A M N E D said:

same here man , idk whats wrong , fresha account then doing like 20 QP going --> bond --> and im doing like 30 wc 30 fish 20 mining then botting and next day wake up disabled... ;/

Yeh, maybe it'd be better to bot till the time you think it's going to get disabled, then get 7QP and trade all the stuff over!

I think that's what I'm going to do, though I don't get how all these lvl3 accs with RANDOM letter usernames don't get banned, whilst mine have a legit name and a legit email address attached to them.

12 minutes ago, AnonymousPickle said:

Though I must admit

Out of 20 accounts I create, 15 survive the initial 18 hours.

Then after about 18-21 hours I'm only left with five.

After 24, I'm left with two or three, which I can collect profit from.

I just don't get it though, all using the same bot, same IP registered and played on.

Are you botting woodcutting, fishing, mining, or another method?