Jueix's Bot goals, Might do a series

Jueix

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, jller12 said:

gl man, but why go for 99 fm first? and i guess you transfered money over instead of botting everything?

I've changed the plan, I am now 70 woodcutting 92 firemaking and 80+ fletching and 70 cooking, I have been botting a lot these past few days due to the weather being shit and training legit for 2 hours a day, Havent been banned yet and I hope I don't most of my combats are 50+ but I have 75 range now. I have 55 quest points as well. 

My new Plan is to try and get 99 woodcutting, firemaking, fletching and cooking together all at the same time, Wish me luck, Want to do a progress video so bad but no in my shit editing I will be banned instantly. 

And yes I transferred 5 bonds over from my main account. 

Edited by Jueix

6 minutes ago, Jueix said:

I've changed the plan, I am now 79 woodcutting 92 firemaking and 85 fletching and 70 cooking, I have been botting a lot these past few days due to the weather being shit and training legit for 2 hours a day, Havent been banned yet and I hope I don't most of my combats are 50+ but I have 75 range now. I have 55 quest points as well. 

My new Plan is to try and get 99 woodcutting, firemaking, fletching and cooking together all at the same time, Wish me luck, Want to do a progress video so bad but no in my shit editing I will be banned instantly. 

And yes I transferred 5 bonds over from my main account. 

Ah oke nice seems like you put some big progress lately hahaha, that questing takes a lot of time though.

goodluck!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jller12 said:

Ah oke nice seems like you put some big progress lately hahaha, that questing takes a lot of time though.

goodluck!

wkqlc3.jpg

Note this is from Thursday last week thought I would upload this picture seen as it was the last screen shot I have taken, Might upload a current stats screen shot, For anyone doing a series and that's trust worthy I will give you my in game name and we can race to max :) but I want to stay unknown and that's why I blanked out most of my stats a lot of them have stayed the same recently. Thursdays when the game updates I mainly do quests ETC and hand training intill the bot client gets back online and then I do botting. 

If anyone wants tips on how to not get banned feel free to ask me. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:53 AM, killercrak said:

Where you at with the acc now? 

Sorry for not posting in a while, moved house and had know internet. Before I moved I was botting for 9 hours a day and achieved 99 fletching and range and have a few other 70+ skills, I haven't had any bans yet and plan on starting a highly banable skill to get to 99 such as agility or runecrafting after I get 99 woodcutting currently 94. 

Found this on my PC from September time, Will upload some more screen shots later on, might sell the account with its current stats. 

2dqnh9d.jpg

Wish me luck. 

Edited by Jueix
Fletch gains

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got a two day ban, I don't know if it was my botting habits, or not but I will tell you what I done before the ban. 

I decided to try and reach my goal of 80 smithing from 64 botted smithing for around 1 hour 30 minutes aday intill the new interfaces came out, I also botted strength for 2 hours, magic for 1 hour woodcutting for 1 hour and fletching for 2 (Currently 17.4m xp). 

After the new interfaces was released I thought I would say fuck it and mostly focus on woodcutting, 97 to 99. I logged into day with 230k xp till 99 woodcutting and started up KHAL's woodcutter after 3 minutes of botting I got DCed with a 2 day ban. 

Good times good times. 

2s1kuir.jpg

Thinking of either selling the account or continuing to bot it, Not sure which one yet. Total wealth of 34m 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9.8.2017 at 9:20 PM, Jueix said:

Achieved 99 firemaking and currently so close to my second :). 

runs.jpg

99 fm.jpg

I am kinda surprised you didn't get banned while getting 99 firemaking. Doing Winterhodt has pretty high ban-rate as well. Good luck with getting 99 RC and Agility. I have been thinking of making an account as well to bot those 2 skills.