Dispute against iambot

syberia_v2

Disputed member:  https://osbot.org/forum/profile/242371-iambot/

So iambot Asked me if i was willing to sell him up to 500m 07 gold. Being a worker for him since late march / early april we both agreed upon selling him 300m 07 gold for $1/m over paypal. After trading him the 300m he took a while to confirm he send the money over paypal. once i went and check on my paypal balance there was nothing there. we both agreed to wait 30 minutes and hope it was a paypal delay. After still not getting the money in over a hour, he offered me to refund me the 300m. wich i accepted. before we could do the refund he logged off from skype and i was not able to get back in contact with him since then. 

9 hours ago, dragonite3000 said:

He sold me bot ready accounts any cleaned them when I went to sleep before! if he would do something like that he surely would do something like this mind you it was only some mills. however, be careful with this guy... he needs a lifetime TWC even if he replies with a refund if you ask me.

15 minutes ago, Kissy said:

He recovered acc i bought from him aswell, scamquit

4 hours ago, DyQuest said:

He tried buying gold from me and has multiple orders taken from users. I was doing two rfd orders worh 140m that he took from users. 

5 hours ago, Bossy123 said:

I got the same problem, sold him 17m (im a worker to of Iambot. 

He did reply to me after 8 hours saying it was a "power outage" but haven't got paid yet..

5 hours ago, Caesar said:

was doing a service for me and took 40M off the account

Please all create a seperate dispute and provide your evidence if you haven't done so already.

He has been banned for scamquitting but we would like all the evidence we can get.