Okaymate Scamming

Bearr

I had paid the user 5m to get me a firecape. The user had me put 5m in my inventory with all the supplies. He attempted two times (I had the tokkul from him failing so i know he tried). He gave up yesterday and told me he'd do it today. After 2 hours he said that he failed, and he will try again later. When i logged in my items were cleared (Fury, odium ward, archery ring, 2k diamond bolts, full inv of pots and and the 5m i paid) 

http://imgur.com/a/xwSPK

Sorry if the pictures are out of order, couldn't upload them all here so i had to use imgur.

I will finish it tomorrow and If I dont manage to do it I will refund him the 5M he paid me, no worries

If he can prove he does not have the itens that he quotes there I will refund them as well because I did xlog after die on jad and attacked an NPC by missclick

Post total worth after if any please

Edited by okaymate

Seeing as you admit to attacking an NPC then xlogging then you probably did die with the items he says he lost. Please refund him the items and either complete the firecape service or refeund him the 5mil too. Get in touch with @Bearr to see which of the options he would like and let us know what you have both decided on. 

5 hours ago, okaymate said:

I will refund him tonight, its 7:07 PM and until midnight I will pay him back, as soon as I solve the issue with Bearr I will post here to confirm I refunded 

How'd it go? If you want you can hand over the refund to one of us moderators if the time zone's don't suite you.