Islam is the religion of peace!

MLK

6 minutes ago, MLK said:

I'm always careful ;) <3

That's straight from the Quran, Check any copy of the Quran and it's there.

Can I get that 10m? 

You never know who wrote that, because it simply says "Quran.com" doesn't mean it's real, open a real Qur'an. Find it, and send an image. Take an image of who forwarded the book, when it was written etc. Btw, Qur'an is not read and understand, one word can mean plenty of things. Simply because you can speak/read/write Arabic, doesn't mean you understand the Qur'an. You can probably read it, (I can read those letters, however, not understand them).

Not sure if you're an atheist or belong to any religion, but you seem annoying and ignorant as fuck, which makes me believe that you spend most of your time at home during summer, browse memes and increase your hate. Go contact old friends/classmates and try to hang out, or maybe take a trip the club, trust me you will not think the same about religion and foreigners as you do today.
Also, you should take your time to study geopolitics (think you can find a book in your local library and educate yourself), these "jihadist" you see today is more politic rather than religion, anyone can claim to be religious and explode themselves. Ever heard the term "State-sponsored terrorism", if not quickly look it up, will explain few things for you.

As I've had already said, you seem to be ignorant af and probably don't know anything about Islam and your only source of information is biased right-wing websites.

Found two good courses for you, so you can educate yourself and hopefully find an interest in this. 

https://www.udemy.com/history-of-the-middle-east-600-ad-to-today/ and https://www.udemy.com/the-geography-of-globalization/

If you're not able to pay, I think you will find free courses somewhere, but for the love of god please check the source.

• Like 3

Just now, Light said:

You never know who wrote that, because it simply says "Quran.com" doesn't mean it's real, open a real Qur'an. Find it, and send an image. Take an image of who forwarded the book, when it was written etc. Btw, Qur'an is not read and understand, one word can mean plenty of things. Simply because you can speak/read/write Arabic, doesn't mean you understand the Qur'an. You can probably read it, (I can read those letters, however, not understand them).

Not sure if you're an atheist or belong to any religion, but you seem annoying and ignorant as fuck, which makes me believe that you spend most of your time at home during summer, browse memes and increase your hate. Go contact old friends/classmates and try to hang out, or maybe take a trip the club, trust me you will not think the same about religion and foreigners as you do today.
Also, you should take your time to study geopolitics (think you can find a book in your local library and educate yourself), these "jihadist" you see today is more politic rather than religion, anyone can claim to be religious and explode themselves. Ever heard the term "State-sponsored terrorism", if not quickly look it up, will explain few things for you.

As I've had already said, you seem to be ignorant af and probably don't know anything about Islam and your only source of information is biased right-wing websites.

Found two good courses for you, so you can educate yourself and hopefully find an interest in this. 

https://www.udemy.com/history-of-the-middle-east-600-ad-to-today/ and https://www.udemy.com/the-geography-of-globalization/

If you're not able to pay, I think you will find free courses somewhere, but for the love of god please check the source.

I have a degree in anthropology, I have read the Koran cover to cover and have extensive knowledge of the hadiths and most other mainstream religious texts. I provided the evidence that the customer requested. Thanks for your input. :) 

Just now, Light said:

Could you mention what hadith's you've read? Hope you know the different branches of Islam, not only simply Shia/Sunni. For example, Salafists/Wahhabism which is the ones performing jihad actions.

I am well aware of the different branches of Islam. If you want detailed information regarding the hadiths, feel free to pay me for my information. I'm very knowledgeable on the most popular hadiths, for example; The four Shi'ah books, The six Sunni books, Ibadi books and of course the first ever commentary of the Quran, the tafsir ibn abbas. Etc etc. If you want to know anything please let me know so we can talk prices. :)

16 minutes ago, MLK said:

I have a degree in anthropology, I have read the Koran cover to cover and have extensive knowledge of the hadiths and most other mainstream religious texts. I provided the evidence that the customer requested. Thanks for your input. :) 

A simple degree anthropology doesn't give you a free ticket, I have also read about the human species, cultural values, norms, biological factors etc (name it). I have a degree in Social science with a focus on behavioral science, and trust me, the school didn't teach me enough. Had to research and study at home, loved that subject xd.

Don't think I need to pay you anything, have enough knowledge to not call myself a sheep.

Edited by Light
  • Like 1

Just now, Light said:

A simple degree anthropology doesn't give you a free ticket, I have also read about the human species, cultural values, norms, biological factors etc (name it). I have a degree in Social science with a focus on behavioral science, and trust me, the school didn't teach me enough. Had to research and study at home, loved that subject xd.

I've done extremely extensive research on my own also. I'm very interested in religion and how it shaped the human race. I would never resort to insults, assumptions and belittlement to get my opinion across though. I guess that's where we differ. That was in very bad taste, my friend.

• Saiyan locked this topic