Chainloading scripts

shelledroot

Is there any way to chainload scripts?

Say for example It'd want to make a suicide woodcutting bot then it'd want to do this:
Load and complete Tutorial Island script -> Load and complete leveling script -> Load and run suicide woodcutting script

Is there anything capable of this either via CLI (preffered) or API?

I know I can for example do this:

Run bot: onExit() calls System.exit(0); <-- This is so that the Bot itself quits as it will need to respawn
#!/bin/sh
java -jar OSBot.jar -login shelledroot:OMGIHAZPASS -bot suicideme@fake.faker:iam1337:0000 -script tutorialIsland:param1 -world 394
sleep 10m
java -jar OSBot.jar -login shelledroot:OMGIHAZPASS -bot suicideme@fake.faker:iam1337:0000 -script levelMeUpBra:param1 -world 394
sleep 2h
java -jar OSBot.jar -login shelledroot:OMGIHAZPASS -bot suicideme@fake.faker:iam1337:0000 -script BruvYouGetDatGP:param1 -world 394

But then I have to reload the bot every time which just seems like a waste as well as I have to guess a sleep amount.

I could look up their PID after starting, but this will become a bothersome task with lots of bots open even when automated. :( 

13 minutes ago, taraz said:

Get a scripter and you dont have to worry about that xD 

I intend to deploy SDN scripts as well as write my own scripts. But I have yet to look at the API fully as well as my java being rusty.. :\
This more of a question so I can scope out what I need for my automated farm. :D 

8 minutes ago, Magerange said:

You can try Explv's Osbot manager for multiple tasks in a row.

See, the problem is that I am working on my own botfarm(multiple servers, webserver & DB for tracking and deploying tasks to servers etc. as C&C of sorts). I was hoping there was a feature for this but guess I'll have to make something myself then. :( 

12 hours ago, Deceiver said:

idk if anyone has really answered besides magerange's answer being the closest to being able to 'chainload' scripts

This:

17 hours ago, shelledroot said:

See, the problem is that I am working on my own botfarm(multiple servers, webserver & DB for tracking and deploying tasks to servers etc. as C&C of sorts). I was hoping there was a feature for this but guess I'll have to make something myself then. :( 

I guess I'll have to do it the hard way and write a script && file to keep track of which process is doing what script with which account etc...

Or write a script which does all tasks instead of having segmented scripts, but that would be a clusterfudge of a script. :\

6 hours ago, shelledroot said:

This:

I guess I'll have to do it the hard way and write a script && file to keep track of which process is doing what script with which account etc...

Or write a script which does all tasks instead of having segmented scripts, but that would be a clusterfudge of a script. :\

would be easier to have to have all the tasks n go from there

• Like 1