AliBaba

I buy from them all the time, usually arrives within 2 weeks, sometimes 1 week. It's chinese products, so they do fall apart after a while. However, I got some stuff that has lasted me for 1+ year.

Watches seem to stop working or the battery malfunctioning after 2-3 months.

Edited by Visty
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Visty said:

I buy from them all the time, usually arrives within 2 weeks, sometimes 1 week. It's chinese products, so they do fall apart after a while. However, I got some stuff that has lasted me for 1+ year.

Watches seem to stop working or the battery malfunctioning after 2-3 months.

Ever bought shoes? Debating getting some Fake NMDs because I cba paying £200+ for a pair of shoes xD

11 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

Ever bought shoes? Debating getting some Fake NMDs because I cba paying £200+ for a pair of shoes xD

Haven't tried buying shoes from Alibaba, but I did buy fake shoes from Ioffer before, but I always end up getting a size too big or too small :feels:

And returning it was pain in the arse tbf, especially when communicating with the seller, takes up to 3 days for each message to get answered

Edited by Visty

4 minutes ago, Visty said:

Haven't tried buying shoes from Alibaba, but I did buy fake shoes from Ioffer before, but I always end up getting a size too big or too small :feels:

And returning it was pain in the arse tbf, especially when communicating with the seller, takes up to 3 days for each message to get answered

Yeah can imagine it being annoying af

Experienced in asian shopping sites.

Learn to use Taobao and get very cheap shit. Read their sizing charts and don't be an autist who tries to return something because he couldn't ask the seller or read the item description.

Taobao is like Amazon but for the average china man.

Edited by Final

6 minutes ago, Final said:

Learn to use Taobao and get very cheap shit. Read their sizing charts and don't be an autist who tries to return something because he couldn't ask the seller or read the item description.

Stfu you homeless prick x

2 hours ago, Final said:

Smh, 50% of these sizing charts are for chinese feet

• Like 1