AliBaba

1 hour ago, Final said:

The sizing charts are in inches, so unless you are autistic or don't own a tape-measure/ruler then you shouldn't have an issue.

I'll go with the second option. I don't own a tape-measure or a ruler :???:

Oh and another thing, all shoes have a different design, so it fits differently on some feets, which means you might need a larger size or a smaller size :ditto:

Edited by Visty

1 hour ago, Visty said:

I'll go with the second option. I don't own a tape-measure or a ruler :???:

Oh and another thing, all shoes have a different design, so it fits differently on some feets, which means you might need a larger size or a smaller size :ditto:

Not if the sole is measured in inches... Doesn't matter about design or anything, thus the sizing being in inches...

20 hours ago, Final said:

Not if the sole is measured in inches... Doesn't matter about design or anything, thus the sizing being in inches...

Some shoes have a higher top, than like let's say converse. E.g Sneakers vs Converse. If you got fatter feet, converse might not be an option for you, or if you want to wear converse, you might need a larger size, so the top part of the shoe, doesn't clamb your feet down. I've worked as a customer assistant, I've notice larger people do get a larger size than usually, since some shoes aren't as comfortable with their usual size.

1 hour ago, Visty said:

Some shoes have a higher top, than like let's say converse. E.g Sneakers vs Converse. If you got fatter feet, converse might not be an option for you, or if you want to wear converse, you might need a larger size, so the top part of the shoe, doesn't clamb your feet down. I've worked as a customer assistant, I've notice larger people do get a larger size than usually, since some shoes aren't as comfortable with their usual size.

They have the dimensions on the sizing chart also, you can ask them if not, like any seller. Additionally, they generally make replicas the same dimensions as the real, if you are purchasing quality goods, so you should be able to know how your feet are in relation to standard shoes unless it's your first time purchasing any type of shoe, which isn't recommended.