Live's Clue Scroll Aid

liverare

Not to be the village idiot but "Clue Scroll Aid" that means it just like assist right? This isn't a fully automated clue scroll bot?

I know Someone(Dashboard I believe) is working on a fully automated cluescroll bot.

Correct! To make this an actual bot would be...extensive. And, as for the guy making a fully automated Clue' bot, well... I doubt it'll support all 3 levels. Maybe the first level of clue scrolls because I've seen that done before. But the 2nd and 3rd? That's a challenge.

wink.png

I'm not saying making a fully automated bot is impossible, but it'd require a fully functioning, fail-safe'd Web Walker & teleporter. It'd also require a ton of environment fail-safes because clues can lead you into the wilderness, and there's no way to (as of yet) detect players' combat levels to determine if they're a threat.

Edited by liverare

He is making it support 2nd and 3rd actually! It currently has around 46 classes and will have more than double that when it's finished.

This looks good though, as his won't be out for a while I would probably use this for clues :D

Would also be cool if you could make it solve the puzzle boxes :D Although they're very easy it'd be nice to just not have to do them at all

• Like 1

He is making it support 2nd and 3rd actually! It currently has around 46 classes and will have more than double that when it's finished.

This looks good though, as his won't be out for a while I would probably use this for clues biggrin.png

Would also be cool if you could make it solve the puzzle boxes biggrin.png Although they're very easy it'd be nice to just not have to do them at all

And who is he? I'll see if he's up for a collaboration.

Oh, his name is actually Dashboard, lol. :)

Edited by liverare