PC for 40 Prayer FCape?

DyQuest

22 hours ago, zuzel111 said:

1 def 75 ranged 40 prayer I'll do it for $15,90 or 14.5m no bots and no def xp guarranted

Protect from melee is very useful especially on low hp pures

SYSM service also got one of my potential customers 2 def during questing or powerleveling service can't remember atm 95 ranged 90 str 1 def pure went to hell, I will do the cape personally

My skype ID is live:zuzel14 or if you'd like to go ahead and place an order you can do it on my website www.sparta.rs/fire-cape-service

It's a fire cape not a power levelling service.

2) We decided what th ecompensation for Lucki was if you'r e talking about Lucki so we found it fair as a staff team on what the compensation was. 

Let the OP decide who he wants 

14 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

It's a fire cape not a power levelling service.

2) We decided what th ecompensation for Lucki was if you'r e talking about Lucki so we found it fair as a staff team on what the compensation was. 

Let the OP decide who he wants 

Fire Cape service also requires to be careful with 1def accounts, I'd say it's even easier to change style to defensive eg.by missclicking blowpipe special attack than in powerleveling service and yeah I am talking about Lucki

I know what was staff decision, I think it's not any fair for Lucki but that's just my opinion, 95 ranged is not as easy to get as on 43+ pray accounts where you can chin with 250k xp/hr, ~200+ hours considering 90 str, 95 ranged and pretty lots of quests for 40M not fair, fair would be if Sysm would get that account, sold it and trained new account for Lucki with same stats and quests considering he's running AIO service

I've already served OP (you can see it in my feedbacks) ~2hours ago.

Edited by zuzel111
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, zuzel111 said:

Fire Cape service also requires to be careful with 1def accounts, I'd say it's even easier to change style to defensive eg.by missclicking blowpipe special attack than in powerleveling service and yeah I am talking about Lucki

I know what was staff decision, I think it's not any fair for Lucki but that's just my opinion, 95 ranged is not as easy to get as on 43+ pray accounts where you can chin with 250k xp/hr, ~200+ hours considering 90 str, 95 ranged and pretty lots of quests for 40M not fair, fair would be if Sysm would get that account, sold it and trained new account for Lucki with same stats and quests considering he's running AIO service

I've already served OP (you can see it in my feedbacks) ~2hours ago.

on average blowpiping is about 85k exp an hour in nmz, which you don't require prayer.

That's 89 hours for 95 range, not 200. But I see where you're coming from.

oh you were including str also :p

Edited by justmeandi