Dispute against Bella1337

JonahG707

I also have a list of recovery info he gave me like old passworlds and stuff that i can show u but wouldnt want to put here for everyone to see we used skype and i forgot my skype info so idk how much more evidence i can get but i will keep trying. i just want me 30m back what i think happend is he recoverd the account planning on takeing the iteams i had on the account. because when i pmed him and told him why did you recover the account he just said did u try and recover it.. why would i need to recover the account clearly he is the only one who could have recoverd it sence he is the OO of the account i dont even want the account anymore sence the OO is shady and trying to steal my iteams thank god i new somthing like this could happen and always traded my iteams over to my main account when i was done playing.

hi last week from a guy i sold an account to called runeollie contacted me saying the account he brought from me was locked me and him tryed to recover it both of us cannot for w.e reason as i am the oo i can not recover i offered to refund him on thursday when i got paid but our time zones are way off so its hard anyways he messages me this https://gyazo.com/d6a42d906f6ae993aebc08113e44ea99  like hes going to hack me or something i haven't logged bk into skype since that nore will i and nore will i refund him anymore for saying that shit.

and about jonah he was saying i recovered his passwords etc stole all his items when i asked him to show me proof he hasn't in last 3-4 days opened a dispute has yet hasnt show any proof for all i know runeollie is friend trying to frame me. 

2 hours ago, Bella1337 said:

hi last week from a guy i sold an account to called runeollie contacted me saying the account he brought from me was locked me and him tryed to recover it both of us cannot for w.e reason as i am the oo i can not recover i offered to refund him on thursday when i got paid but our time zones are way off so its hard anyways he messages me this https://gyazo.com/d6a42d906f6ae993aebc08113e44ea99  like hes going to hack me or something i haven't logged bk into skype since that nore will i and nore will i refund him anymore for saying that shit.

and about jonah he was saying i recovered his passwords etc stole all his items when i asked him to show me proof he hasn't in last 3-4 days opened a dispute has yet hasnt show any proof for all i know runeollie is friend trying to frame me. 

I see. Can you link the thread where you sold the accounts + skype logs with RuneOllie and jonah? We as mods still have no clue whats going on. No one is providing anything of substance. 

3 minutes ago, Jordan said:

I see. Can you link the thread where you sold the accounts + skype logs with RuneOllie and jonah? We as mods still have no clue whats going on. No one is providing anything of substance. 

skype logs no i am not logging into that skype way to easy to get ip's after runeollie theating me.  the sold account threads = 

11 hours ago, Bella1337 said:

I have the skype convo and our messages between here to prove you've scammed me and you say you will refund me but you haven't. Yes, I said about tracking but that was more to push you to my refund which you rightly need to give after giving you 105m and around 200m in items after putting on the account saying you were original owner but can't recovery it? After supplying me fake recovery stuff, fake ips and everything. Any proof needed, I can supply.  Between the deal for the account, the deal happening and the talks between me and bella on here and skype after account was taken over and then locked/took back. 
Add my skype mods--- ---

41 minutes ago, RuneOllie said:

I have the skype convo and our messages between here to prove you've scammed me and you say you will refund me but you haven't. Yes, I said about tracking but that was more to push you to my refund which you rightly need to give after giving you 105m and around 200m in items after putting on the account saying you were original owner but can't recovery it? After supplying me fake recovery stuff, fake ips and everything. Any proof needed, I can supply.  Between the deal for the account, the deal happening and the talks between me and bella on here and skype after account was taken over and then locked/took back. 
Add my skype mods--- ---

Make your own dispute regarding the issues providing proof.

And especially after comments like that you're placed in TWC, and we will not be adding you Skype, we don't discuss disputes over Skype.

---------

@JonahG707 we need actual screenshots of Skype + the conversations between you and Bella. If there were PM's on the forums, also add us to them so we can see.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic