Last night I was drunk

Wife

1 minute ago, Mainio said:

Just saying, there are cheaper options than 19,90e/month. You might just ask from another provider than DNA. (I do know what I'm talking about hence I'm working at competitor of DNA :D )
But I guess you just made a contract for the next 12 months so rip your money. 

Cool story bruh. It's not poor people's business where I spend my money. It's the same price for everyone, poor people still might think it's expensive. Also, you should know prepaid means no contracts. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Facial said:

Cool story bruh. It's not poor people's business where I spend my money. It's the same price for everyone, poor people still might think it's expensive. Also, you should know prepaid means no contracts. 

"Poor people's business" Well lets think it this way, why the hell you are buying prepaid? I can think two reasons, first you have been poor yourself and you've lost your credit reports/ratings and that's why you are not eligible to buy actual subscriber connections. Second reason is just that you are dumb for buying prepaids. 

And I do know that prepaid means no contracts, but my bad I spelled it wrong - I clearly just meant that you've ripped your money there.
And just to make it clear for you, I'm not poor myself irl but it's just a principle - Why wouldn't you get cheaper (and probably better connection with better benefits) option if there is one?

59 minutes ago, Facial said:

I bought a prepaid 4G Modem with 30-days unlimited data transfer for 59.90 (40€ for the device and 19.90 / month of unlimited surfing.)

6404454404.png

time to ditch my old ADSL2+ piece of shit. Just bought 12 additional months 19.90€ / month.

You just got ripped the fuck off, lucky guy who sold you that contract. Heres what I pay 24.99$ per month for:

6404543941.png

19 minutes ago, Alen said:

You just got ripped the fuck off, lucky guy who sold you that contract. Heres what I pay 24.99$ per month for:

6404543941.png

That's the difference with broadbands and 4G-connections. Broadbands are home address dependent so in his case, there are no such kind of connection available that you have. Only if he would ask that they would build an optical fibre (which costs around 1500$ - but I guess from his attitude to my recent post that money is not a problem, so he definately should've bought that) to his house, these kind of DL&UL could be possible.

7 minutes ago, Mainio said:

That's the difference with broadbands and 4G-connections. Broadbands are home address dependent so in his case, there are no such kind of connection available that you have. Only if he would ask that they would build an optical fibre (which costs around 1500$ - but I guess from his attitude to my recent post that money is not a problem, so he definately should've bought that) to his house, these kind of DL&UL could be possible.

Implying that fibre is available everywhere. The nearest core cable to my location is 35km away.

59 minutes ago, Mainio said:

"Poor people's business" Well lets think it this way, why the hell you are buying prepaid? I can think two reasons, first you have been poor yourself and you've lost your credit reports/ratings and that's why you are not eligible to buy actual subscriber connections. Second reason is just that you are dumb for buying prepaids. 

And I do know that prepaid means no contracts, but my bad I spelled it wrong - I clearly just meant that you've ripped your money there.
And just to make it clear for you, I'm not poor myself irl but it's just a principle - Why wouldn't you get cheaper (and probably better connection with better benefits) option if there is one?

Also would like to add, 19.90€ is 5€ less what I pay for my ADSL2 connection, and I m lucky to get 10mbits download with that. 

Also, why in the hell would I buy this same device with 2 year contract, when I can get it without any contracts, for the same price. LOL.

16 minutes ago, Facial said:

Implying that fibre is available everywhere. The nearest core cable to my location is 35km away.

Also would like to add, 19.90€ is 5€ less what I pay for my ADSL2 connection, and I m lucky to get 10mbits download with that. 

Also, why in the hell would I buy this same device with 2 year contract, when I can get it without any contracts, for the same price. LOL.

First of all, you are able to buy same device for CHEAPER than you're currently paying WITHOUT any 2 year contracts.
About the price: in the range of 11,90e/month - 14,90e/month that's what you could've got and those doesn't include 2 year contracts so you would be able to change company whenever you wanted.

14 minutes ago, Mainio said:

First of all, you are able to buy same device for CHEAPER than you're currently paying WITHOUT any 2 year contracts.
About the price: in the range of 11,90e/month - 14,90e/month that's what you could've got and those doesn't include 2 year contracts so you would be able to change company whenever you wanted.

I am currently in a 2 year long contract hell with Telia.

Just now, Mainio said:

Yeah with that broadband connection, but you bought 4G and also Telia offers 4G cheaper than 19,90e/month without 2 year contract.

Exactly. I'd rather bring my money to an company that can tell me their contract terms before making the contract via customer service.

3 minutes ago, Facial said:

Exactly. I'd rather bring my money to an company that can tell me their contract terms before making the contract via customer service.

:facep::facep::facep:
You certainly have not made such a deal with them without a chance of knowledge that it will be 2 year deal. They will tell you exactly everything what you need to know about the contract before you accept it. Also every time there will be given confirmation of order where you are able to see/read if it has any long-term deal including.