Power Leveling Service Dispute.

Lucki

I have layed out most of my side, with that being said if it is not too much to ask, I would appreciate a couple fresh pair of eyes take a look at this dispute. Or if you guys can discuss amongst yourselves one more time pleaseee, so I may feel comfortable. Again that is asking your only verified services and verified transactor pip holder to dish out a couple hours worth of work payment (40m) for ruining 6-8months worth of time.

Thanks -

Lucki

like I literally go out of my way to pay alot of money to build certain accounts whether it be for aesthetics the stats or for utility purposes. I still do, an in all of 1hour that work was ruined. and am now having my grief valued at $38-40 USD. I could lose 40m in a stake and go to sleep at night. Now my account will finish at 60/90/2/99/31/99 cb 75 rather 60/90/1/99/31/99 cb 74. As a solely bounty world pker this has quite a few ramifications.

It truly bothers me that there are some people within the community that think I am any bit happy to accept 40m for this mess up. I could care less about 40m when Im paying 450+M to build hand trained accounts. The suggestion of eventually questing the def does not appeal to me because I have 3 rune pures sitting already. this was an account that I personally play on, and didnt have future plans to sell. and now that is through and through a sunk cost and sunk time. If osbot plans to be consistent with their business process in the future setting the precedent now of a 40m refund after ruining a almost maxed pure is a dangerous game to play.

Edited by Lucki
  • Like 1

This is also probably not the time or place for this but I am pretty fed up. I sold an account due to a misunderstanding with a worker that wouldnt have b gloves for 2 hours and refunded within 1hour of a dispute being opened, and I got banned and indefinite TwC. Sysm got me 2 def due to a misunderstanding with a worker it has been 2days and it he still hasn't refunded at the very least my deposit. If we look at both situations either my punishment is extremely harsh or sysm's is extremely lax.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic