Price check on maxed main

sneaky

4 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I was asking for  profesional account price for its levels prayers and ect. I am not selling this account Due im not trusted, whats the point to sell account for 40m- 80m if im not trusted? I seek an accurate price and thats it :) anyways im thankful for opiniom.

You trying to say your account is worth more because it has prayers, although it may increase price, the prayers are not an necessity so you'd only bee looking at an increase in price be 25-50m if someone is even bothered by them prayers. 250-300m

1 minute ago, Zorble said:

You trying to say your account is worth more because it has prayers, although it may increase price, the prayers are not an necessity so you'd only bee looking at an increase in price be 25-50m if someone is even bothered by them prayers. 250-300m

So you trying to say that account with max stats are woth 50m? no logic in what you say. I know account with these levels and extra prayers might be worth more than 50m dear sir :)

5 hours ago, sneaky said:

So you trying to say that account with max stats are woth 50m? no logic in what you say. I know account with these levels and extra prayers might be worth more than 50m dear sir :)

Apparently you don't since you have low post count and I'm calling it 0 feedback since it's from an acc with 0 feedback too.

The reason the account is worth so little is because you can easily recover the account and you have devoted so little time to the community and have gained so little trust.

Half of what an account is worth is the original owner of the account and how much they can be trusted. 

3 minutes ago, Mumble said:

Apparently you don't since you have low post count and I'm calling it 0 feedback since it's from an acc with 0 feedback too.

The reason the account is worth so little is because you can easily recover the account and you have devoted so little time to the community and have gained so little trust.

Half of what an account is worth is the original owner of the account and how much they can be trusted. 

Thanks for strong words. Ill do my best to proove im trusted person not today not tomorrow but soon you might call me a trusted person, i hope my account will make someone happy in the near future whilist ill be happy if its going trade for more than 50m :)

1 hour ago, IamBot said:

300M if legit and trusted

Keep in mind selling without having a minimum of 100 Post count is not allowed can even lead up to a ban on OSBot so wont recommend trying to sell it before.

Goodluck earning respect man :) 

Hey thanks for support. I am not selling the account since i dont have all the requirements, this is just a price check which should leave me with accurate pricetag ;)

19 hours ago, sneaky said:

I was asking for  profesional account price for its levels prayers and ect. I am not selling this account Due im not trusted, whats the point to sell account for 40m- 80m if im not trusted? I seek an accurate price and thats it :) anyways im thankful for opiniom.

Price of scrolls are going down, but atm I think around 350M+ if 99 slayer - 500M

• Like 1